[ENG] Premiership 2008/2009 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, that dreadful first half was really one of those wtf stuff that made me really think perhaps Wenger isnt simply a great coach anymore (and I am saying that despite him being my fav coach after Lippi). Its not just coincidence anymore, its just something really off with him for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Wenger to come and bring Fabregas and Toure with him :superhapp

meh, I have a higher chance of getting laid with Scarlet Johansson than seeing the above scenario happen.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, that dreadful first half was really one of those wtf stuff that made me really think perhaps Wenger isnt simply a great coach anymore (and I am saying that despite him being my fav coach after Lippi). Its not just coincidence anymore, its just something really off with him for sure.
I love him, and i'll never forget what he's done for Arsenal. He gave us 9 fantastic years that wouldnt have been possible without him, but the last 4 years he has been making bad decision after bad decision and its cost us a lot. Maybe a change of scenery like Lion said is what he really needs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I beg to differ, we were an average team before he came but in his first full season he won us the double. Dont let the last 4 years make you forget what a fantastic manager he is.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
True, but if I was an Arsenal fan, I'd be annoyed at the underachieving of late and all the unfulfiled promise. I'm not a fan of the mega-youth policy he has, and I wouldn't want it here at Juve. If he can make a team similar to the one of the Vieira, Pires, Ljunberg, Campbell, etc. days, then cool, but he seems hell bent on proving something.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True, but if I was an Arsenal fan, I'd be annoyed at the underachieving of late and all the unfulfiled promise. I'm not a fan of the mega-youth policy he has, and I wouldn't want it here at Juve. If he can make a team similar to the one of the Vieira, Pires, Ljunberg, Campbell, etc. days, then cool, but he seems hell bent on proving something.
Thats true, but thats only happening because our board is being way too tolerant with him(not that he hasnt earned it)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I beg to differ, we were an average team before he came but in his first full season he won us the double. Dont let the last 4 years make you forget what a fantastic manager he is.
:agree: he's one of the best coaches our there. The EPL changed alot in the last few years. It used to be a two horse race in the 90's (arsenal and man united). Now you have chelski, liverpool plus teams like man city who want to be up there with the rest. Unless arsenal spend some hard cash on more experience WC players or else they'll be fighting every year for 3rd 4rth spot of the table.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Full time 2-1 Stoke, Spurs should have had a penalty but it wasn't called. HAHA! :lol2:

Man, in such a tough times it's great to know you aren't as bad as Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)