[ENG] Premier League 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ok, use that logic to fatty avoiding a leg break.....
doesnt compute, avoiding a tackle is not a foul even if it impedes progress, that would be like when the keeper cuts the opposing player's run by simply jogging in front of him to let the ball go out.

- - - Updated - - -

Though he does dive I would still give it. If he doesn't dive over the goalie, he breaks his leg. You cannot expect players to put aside all instincts and let someone break their legs.
he can still land on his feet, but he chose to trip all over himself

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
doesnt compute, avoiding a tackle is not a foul even if it impedes progress, that would be like when the keeper cuts the opposing player's run by simply jogging in front of him to let the ball go out.

- - - Updated - - -
Neithe does justifying a keeper coming flying out with his studs out....

Also a foul, and one of the games biggest anomolies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Why everybody hates Badass so much? :shifty:
The most unwarranted hate in the history of Juventuz.

Though he does dive I would still give it. If he doesn't dive over the goalie, he breaks his leg. You cannot expect players to put aside all instincts and let someone break their legs.
I don't know about breaking legs but to me also that should be a penalty.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's not. It truly is not.
The guy is annoying at times but who isn't? In all these years that I have been a member here, I really can't remember him ever starting a fight with anyone. He's neither as provocative as Rus nor as opinionated as Zach, probably only doesn't know how to interact with people. I actually think he's sweet. Juventuz is harsh on its vulnerable folks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)