[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (187 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
It's interesting that Evra and Ferdinand were left out of the squad altogether, even though they'll probably be leaving too.
True, but maybe because that isn't one hundred% certain Giggs decided not to do the same for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Assits Giggs, goal van Persie

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
His skillset and technical qualities are better than Berardi.Thats why he's rated so high.
Berardi is just a 'very good' talent for me.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He plays in England that's why he's rated so high.

I'm skeptical about Berardi, but he's genuinely more complete at his age than Juicy is. Let's remember where each player is playing too.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I remember watching an interview with Jamie Carragher and I seriously couldn't understand a fucking word he said. That fucking Scouse accent :D
When I was in Liverpool with my family, I was the only one who could understand Scouse, so half the time I had to "translate".

My husband can also do a perfect imitation when he's drunk. :D

It's weird when people talk about Januzaj as this World Class talent when he's achieved less than Berardi, yet people undermine Berardi who has been more impressive. Odd.
If you're talking in a general sense, simple, United are a bigger club than Sassuolo so more people are aware of Januzaj, or assume he's good because he plays for a big club. Or if you're talking about on this forum, it's probably just because people are hesitant to rush to label a player that half-belongs to their club as a superstar too early.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fuck Sunderland. So what, it takes you to fight for survival to actually show some fight and earn your money. These players should be doing this from the 1st game. Fight tooth and nail. Footballers are a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)