[ENG] Premier League 2013/2014 (8 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
juventus and united always were great teams and great rivals with respect for each one (especially in the 90s). ferguson and united players always talked good about us and that they looked up to us (the 90s juve). we were the model of a team they wanted to be. i dont know why there is so much hate towards united from some juve fans considering this...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
rooney is like a fuckin swiss knife...

chiri motm, didn't expect to shine in england. i hope he keeps it up, he has all the qualities but donno if he can change that romanian mentality that fucks all romanian players up

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
juventus and united always were great teams and great rivals with respect for each one (especially in the 90s). ferguson and united players always talked good about us and that they looked up to us (the 90s juve). we were the model of a team they wanted to be. i dont know why there is so much hate towards united from some juve fans considering this...
Looks like someone pitched a tent for Man United.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Barca is a bit random though. I could understand Real given their historical affiliations with France, but Barca has pretty much a clean record in that regard.

I don't like their style of play since the 2010 season, but that's something different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)