Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
How about this for a mercato:

IN: Alves (0m), Benatia (loan), Pjanic (32m), Kante (25m), Pjaca (22m), Cavani (40m?), Lemina buy out (9.5m) = 128.5m
OUT: Caceres (0m), Cuadrado (0m), Padoin (0.6m), Pereyra (14m), Hernanes (6m), Asamoah (8m), Morata (30m), Zaza (20m) = 78.6m
NET: ~50m

Hard to know about the wages impact (as I would not have all the data).

Squad:

GKs: Buffon, Neto, Mirante
DEF: ALVES, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, BENATIA, Evra, Sandro
MID: Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, PJANIC, KANTE, Lemina, Sturaro, MANDRAGORA
FWD: Dybala, PJACA, CAVANI, Mandzukic

352: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, ALVES, PJANIC, Marchisio, Pogba, Dybala, CAVANI
4312: Buffon, ALVES, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, PJANIC, Dybala, CAVANI
433/4321: Buffon, ALVES, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, PJANIC, Marchisio, Pogba, Dybala, CAVANI, PJACA
That would be brilliant. Even without Kante i would rate this 10/10 ex ante.
Anyway, it seems unlikely to me that we will be able to sell that many midfielders. At least one of Asamoah, Pereyra and Hernanes will stay i guess. But that would be fine aswell. As an alternativ, since Cavani might not be available it could be Sanchez (might not be either) or similar. I'm afraid we will come up short with Dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza and Pjaca, since the latter is still very green and i'd like for us to have three forwards capable of being a consistent starter (minutes enough for everyone!). Not to sure how things will pan out in attack, hopefully we can add that needed quality to close the gap to the other top clubs.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Nazio want him apparently.
And then? Juve baby for free :beppe:

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be honest...he seems like a kind of a headless chiken. But i will give him that he has a sublime quick shot technique with is right foot. Screamers out of the blue.
We don't have the hype and marketing of Brazilian and Argentinian players. Otherwise everybody would be going crazy for ennerzinho chutão golzinho valencão

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
How about this for a mercato:

IN: Alves (0m), Benatia (loan), Pjanic (32m), Kante (25m), Pjaca (22m), Cavani (40m?), Lemina buy out (9.5m) = 128.5m
OUT: Caceres (0m), Cuadrado (0m), Padoin (0.6m), Pereyra (14m), Hernanes (6m), Asamoah (8m), Morata (30m), Zaza (20m) = 78.6m
NET: ~50m

Hard to know about the wages impact (as I would not have all the data).

Squad:

GKs: Buffon, Neto, Mirante
DEF: ALVES, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, BENATIA, Evra, Sandro
MID: Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, PJANIC, KANTE, Lemina, Sturaro, MANDRAGORA
FWD: Dybala, PJACA, CAVANI, Mandzukic

352: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, ALVES, PJANIC, Marchisio, Pogba, Dybala, CAVANI
4312: Buffon, ALVES, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, PJANIC, Dybala, CAVANI
433/4321: Buffon, ALVES, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, PJANIC, Marchisio, Pogba, Dybala, CAVANI, PJACA
The mercato looks absolute brillant to be honest. However enybody who puts Evra over AS in a starting line up should get a ban.

I am not to sure on Benatia. Injury prone and already 29. I guess a loan would be allright.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The mercato looks absolute brillant to be honest. However enybody who puts Evra over AS in a starting line up should get a ban.

I am not to sure on Benatia. Injury prone and already 29. I guess a loan would be allright.
yeh, thats my 10/10 mercato for real.

My only 10/10 variant would be sanchez in instead of cavani, no Pjaca and staying with what we have.

But the Pjaca/Cavani buys would be 10/10 no doubt.

And benatia with option, not with obligation.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Obligation based upon number of appearances is perfect.

That would be an amazing mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Simply not true, and quite the silly fallacy to perpetuate. He's had one injury filled season in his career. This last one. That's it.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002

In a 352, Sandro will probably start next season over Evra. But you know Allegri will start Evra over Sandro in a back 4 scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)