[EN] Premier League 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Black&White. said:
Yes, 'cause if Chelsea still winning...

Man U will need to win 4 times in a row (which is possible) AND have Chelsea lose 4 times. They lost 2 league matches in like 60 games, what makes you think they will lose 4 now? and that's just so Man U can ALMOST even the points.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
If we remember Chelsea is playing CL and the EPL, and Man U. only the EPL. So, the tiredness can affect to Chelsea players. But still very far away the fact that Man U. "steal" the first place to Chelsea.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i think chelsea as the titel again....manu hasnt europe games to play, but they just arent doing well in the league either....chelsea has a big lead....they might loose one game for example before or after barcelona game(players need rest) but they aint gona loose many more....i cant see manutd winning this.....

about who finish abouve manutd or liverpool....i think manutd....i dont know how motivated are the players to win cl again...but i think what benitez is doing is to atleast get that position in epl to get to play in next CL also....not hoping for new rules......and concentrait on CL

They aint gona win it again though.....

Very much depends also how chelsea plays against barcelona....this time they might loose it.......

although i read that chelsea got two players injured against arsenal, crespo and essien, if i am correct.....but its not that big lost imo...atleast essien....he doesnt look to fit to the team actually imo...

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Man City v Tottenham: 0-2
Tottenham: Mido 31', Keane 83'.

1. Chelsea 58
2. Man Utd 45
3. Liverpool 41 (-2 matches)
4. Tottenham 40

5. Arsenal 34
6. Wigan 34

7. Bolton 32
8. Blackburn 30
9. Man City 28
10. West Ham 26
11. Newcastle 26
12. Aston Villa 25
13. Charlton 25
14. Fulham 23
15. Everton 23
16. Middlesbrough 22
17. West Brom 19
18. Portsmouth 17
19. Birmingham 16
20. Sunderland 6

Top scorer: R. van Nistelrooy 15 (Man Utd.)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
MIDO is on fire....the one thing that got to me is what his coach said to him, it was basicly if you get injured in the africans cup and dont score more than 15 goals we will be hesitant in purchasing you....personally i think mido has blossemed into a great striker and tottenhams coach should have picked out better words to say../.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)