[EN] Premier League 2004/05 (7 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Everton are a team to play in the CL next year and they lost with such a result, what a team to play in Europe

exactly. sure, you would expect a bit of a drop off, but that's going a bit too far

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Arsenal absolutely ripped Everton apart. On form they're my pick for the best attacking team on the planet. The build up for Vieira's goal was magnificent.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The 4th placed team in England concedes 7 goals :undecide:

Assuming they met in the CL qualifiers, a decent team like Udinese would rip Everton apart...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Assuming they met in the CL qualifiers, a decent team like Udinese would rip Everton apart...
Ya everton will be the joke of cl of they make it :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Just so you know, this is an unfair comment, firstly Arsenal played a full-strengh team whereas Everton for example had made at least 5 changes from there normally team including a different goalkeeper.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

Compare to Liverpool's defeat at Highbury, me thinks the anfield gank deserves the CL next season.

exactly :( 3-1 isn't great, but 7-0 :shocked: no team, no matter how bad, should ever lose to a team by that score, unless they are in different divisions or something.

Feb 26, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Just so you know, this is an unfair comment, firstly Arsenal played a full-strengh team whereas Everton for example had made at least 5 changes from there normally team including a different goalkeeper.

What? Everton had to make 5 changes? So bleeding what? They got trounced good and simple. Even if they'd brought their entire team, they'd still have got slaughtered.

Quake in your heels Nicole dearie, we're coming.

Feb 26, 2005
David Moyes stated he was embarassed after the whippin. I'm embarassed for him. I enjoyed that game thoroughly, and I was baying for more blood. "Arsenal don't kill off teams" the critics say. I agree. We ANNIHILATE them!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)