Emre Can (47 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think that at this point its getting him back,fullly fit, and in form by CL knockouts. We dont need him much until then. We do need Khedira back if Can is having surgery though. Also does Berna get any time at Cm or do we look for a 2 mid formation?
Two man mid should be fine in league play. Don’t need 3 CMs against most serie A clubs.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I think that at this point its getting him back,fullly fit, and in form by CL knockouts. We dont need him much until then. We do need Khedira back if Can is having surgery though. Also does Berna get any time at Cm or do we look for a 2 mid formation?
Now with this emergency in the mid, who knows. Allegri had said that playing with Can as DM allowed him to play Bernardeschi as a midfielder. So I guess it's not in the plans now. He did say that Cuadrado can continue playing in midfield.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Now with this emergency in the mid, who knows. Allegri had said that playing with Can as DM allowed him to play Bernardeschi as a midfielder. So I guess it's not in the plans now. He did say that Cuadrado can continue playing in midfield.
Cuadrado and Bentancur together in a midfield full of bad decisions.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can out until December | Football Italia
Juventus will likely be without Emre Can for around 40 days while he has surgery for a thyroid nodule.
The Bianconeri have been struggling in midfield, as both Can and his Germany teammate Sami Khedira are out.
This morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport reports that the club has decided that surgery is the best option for the former, and he’ll be out for around 40 days.
That presents a problem for Coach Massimiliano Allegri, who has been deploying a 4-3-3 system this season.
Khedira will be assessed in training today and could return against Cagliari, but he has suffered a series of muscular problems.
If he has another relapse, the only central midfielders available are Blaise Matuidi, Rodrigo Bentancur and Miralem Pjanic.
To give any of those three a rest, Allegri would need to either change shape or experiment with Federico Bernardeschi or Juan Cuadrado in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)