Emerson, one of our hero's?! (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Emerson blasts Juve ‘traitors’

Emerson has slammed former teammates Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira for opting to join Inter last summer. “They didn’t respect Juve,” argued the Real Madrid man.

The three men were part of a mass exodus after the club’s demotion to Serie B, but the midfielder can’t comprehend why either of the duo opted to join the Nerazzurri – a club who were assigned Juventus’ Scudetto last season.

“After what happened last year some players had to leave as that was only logical,” said Emerson to Sky Italia.

“In my case, I received some offers and discussed them with the club. We solved the situation in five minutes and I have to thank everyone at Juventus,” added Il Puma.

“As for Ibrahimovic and Vieira, I do think their move to Inter illustrated a lack of respect towards the club.

“The Nerazzurri did not win the Scudetto either. It hurt me to see the shield on their shirts when the championship started. They were never even in the race to win that title…

“Seeing Juventus play in Serie B is a disaster and the demotion was terrible. The Bianconeri players did not deserve it for what they accomplished on the pitch.”

The Brazilian has struggled to adapt to life in Spain despite the presence of boss Fabio Capello – who worked with him at both Roma and Juve.

“I miss your country and I had a good time in Turin,” said the 32-year-old. “They were two happy years for me.

“A return to Juventus? I don’t like to talk about other teams while I’m still under contract, but you can never say never. You can’t know what will happen in the future.

“At my age you are not too old for new challenges. I wouldn’t have any problems with that.”
---
I want him back, do you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
IIRC, Zlatan and Patrick left before the scudetto was given to Inter.

If you want to label them as "traitors" then you are not any much better, doesn't matter which team you left for...All of you are traitors.

Now shut the fuck up, we don't want you here.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
nice words for a bigger man but it was the end of an era, he would never come back thats for sure and i am the first one to object such a think but i really liked what he said.
thanx Puma

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Hey I have an idea rab, open a "Zlatan trash talk thread" in the hangout, where we all go and trash the dude. Then go post it on an Inter thread and email to his official website :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I also don't want Emo back because his age, but I must admit that he is pretty right in interview. I didnt object player who left us because they want to play at the highest level, but I objected to the players who joined our direct rivals and team who mostly made us suffer that is just not right :tdown:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol:

Rab habibi 7ayati 3omri this thread is about Emerson not everything revolves around zlatan :D
Ah ok:D....I saw Zlatan's name so I thought I could take my chances....

Hey I have an idea rab, open a "Zlatan trash talk thread" in the hangout, where we all go and trash the dude. Then go post it on an Inter thread and email to his official website :D
Brilliant idea, I'll ask Jack about it, maybe we can make it un-moderated, so we can insult over there as much as we can.

Jul 24, 2006
Note that Cannavaro is back to saying he loves Madrid - must have been told he has a future with new mngmt (Schuster I think..?).

The Puma has obv been told to f*ck off so he's angling for a move back to Turin..

Puma my ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)