Emerson: no serie B (10 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Emerson leaves, then obviously vieira would.. You know whats funny?? We won't run short of deffensive midfielders.. We have another 3 :D Giannichedda, Blasi AND ZANETTI lol.. Our squad is deep lol..
Tonight during the Saudi Arabia V Czech game the comintator said something about Nedved that if Juventus go to Serie B he won't play with them there, infact he would not play at all and retire. I salute him for not going to another club and prefering to retire.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Shyne said:
screw him, although he is good, first thing i admire in players is loyality, and with comments like that, and a history to match, he can fuck off. he obviously doesn't bleed the bianconeri.
Very few of our current players do.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Even if we do stay in Serie A, we should sell him after that statement. He was a rock in our midfield for the past two seasons, and for that we thank him, but loyalty goes a long way.

This was expected no?

At least he's being honest, sell him after the world cup where we can make more dosh.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
rokkstar said:
Even if we do stay in Serie A, we should sell him after that statement. He was a rock in our midfield for the past two seasons, and for that we thank him, but loyalty goes a long way.

This was expected no?

At least he's being honest, sell him after the world cup where we can make more dosh.
That is complete BS. He's a traitor now? WTF? Keep some sense of reality here, I understand every player who leaves completely. No world class player wants to play in Serie B at the age of 30, those who do want are an exception, not a rule. Please, I don't want to see an anti-Puma movement after all of his amazing performances.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bardock said:
Very few of our current players do.
Del Piero, Zambrotta, Birindelli and Palladino (he will join us) do.

It used to be Ferrara, Montero, Pessotto, and Tacchinardi (thank you a lot for that Fabio).

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Please don't mention tacchinardi :( .. The worst part of the tacchinardi issue isn't that we let him go, its that we got another player (vieira) who did not even perform half of what tacchinardi used to do. And basically the team's end results did not change.
I personally beleive that Tacchinardi should've stayed with Juve and should've always been a first choice for Fabio in the starting 11. He gives so much to the team.
It was obvious that fabio did not want him. From the very first game Blasi played instead then whenever tacchinardi was on the field and Del Piero wasn't the captain arm band went to Thuram rather than Tacchinardi.. I felt that he was disrespected and thats why he left Juve.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
jussiut said:
. Please, I don't want to see an anti-Puma movement after all of his amazing performances.

what amazing performances are you talking about?against Regina,Mesina and Lecce?in the matches that mattered the most(C.L.) he was nowhere to be seen...

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Don't forget that Emerson is already 30, and he is one of the slowest players in Serie A. Since we have to sell some players anyway he's not that bad a choice.

May 4, 2004
Guys, its okay to say that a player is a true juventino if they stay with us even in serie b.. but dont call players that dont wanna play in serie b for traitors and stuff... there are not many players that wanna play in serie b and we have to accept that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)