Eljero "I never said those things" Elia - Hamburg - Winger (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we sign a LW it means we will have to rotate with Melo Marchisio and Aquilani as I don`t think any of those 3 would accept a bench role besides there are injuries so I don`t see the problem in it

I don`t know this Dzusd... whatever his name is but I know Elia is pretty good he is fast has good dribbling skills could cut defenses so with him we wouldn`t need to rely only on one flank to do this (Krasic) as we could count on Elia to do it too

Jul 21, 2006
If we sign a LW it means we will have to rotate with Melo Marchisio and Aquilani as I don`t think any of those 3 would accept a bench role besides there are injuries so I don`t see the problem in it

I don`t know this Dzusd... whatever his name is but I know Elia is pretty good he is fast has good dribbling skills could cut defenses so with him we wouldn`t need to rely only on one flank to do this (Krasic) as we could count on Elia to do it too
What if we play something like 433?

With Elia on Left wing and Krasic on the right.
Quag can rotate with either wingers or as a SS when we switch to a 442.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
What if we play something like 433?

With Elia on Left wing and Krasic on the right.
Quag can rotate with either wingers or as a SS when we switch to a 442.
that`s the plan mate. If we do get a nice left winger for a starting role, Delneri will change his tactic, so both the new LW and Marchisio will be on the field at the same time, along with key and indispensible players - Krasic, Melo and Aquilani.

I just cant see Marchisio benched, hes got his place on the field, and if the new LW is a better winger than him, I expect to play with a three man midfield with Melo-Marchisio-Aqua, and actually I dont see that as a big problem, we`ve got maybe the best midfield in Serie A (if not the best, definitely in top 3), with a new gifted and powerful winger like Krasic on the other side we will be even stronger, we will only lack a true goalscoring machine and a strong fullbacks, but hey, that should be more than enough to finish in top 3...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
that`s the plan mate. If we do get a nice left winger for a starting role, Delneri will change his tactic, so both the new LW and Marchisio will be on the field at the same time, along with key and indispensible players - Krasic, Melo and Aquilani.

I just cant see Marchisio benched, hes got his place on the field, and if the new LW is a better winger than him, I expect to play with a three man midfield with Melo-Marchisio-Aqua, and actually I dont see that as a big problem, we`ve got maybe the best midfield in Serie A (if not the best, definitely in top 3), with a new gifted and powerful winger like Krasic on the other side we will be even stronger, we will only lack a true goalscoring machine and a strong fullbacks, but hey, that should be more than enough to finish in top 3...
Merda still has the best midfield. They are just not performing as well this season.

Sneijder and cambiasso are really good.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Elia didn't rule out a January transfer
Elia: We shall see what happens in January..I don't know if I'm going to stay.

Wolfsburg are interested too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)