Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (27 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You give him one of these?

I remember watching this in one of my education classes (i'm working on my B.Ed to teach) and we were talking about bullying. The teacher shows the video, and everyone in the class is super traumatized (I was the only guy in the class, small class too 20 some ppl), while I was holding myself back not to explode of laughter, she plays it a second time and this time my efforts weren't as successful as the first time and I just fucking exploded of laughter. Should've seen how the prof look at me :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He's really, really good, though. Top player.

If Vieri cost Inter 40 million euros in 1999 (£32m), what's so insane about Cavani costing 50-60m 13 years later?

I do agree that it's steep, but he's 25 years old. We could have him for 10 years.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
vieri's deal in 1999 was during the time of an economic well being, in a booming market, while you are talking about 50-60m for cavani in a very critical time in which countries in europe are barely surviving in an economical sense.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

If Vieri cost Inter 40 million euros in 1999 (£32m), what's so insane about Cavani costing 50-60m 13 years later?

I do agree that it's steep, but he's 25 years old. We could have him for 10 years.
You really can't compare the prices from 12 years ago and now. 12 years ago teams like Lazio, Roma Fiorentina were able to throw this kind of money. Today it's only Real, Barca, Chelsea, City and PSG.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Doesnt mean that we should weaken our first team(Bonucci) when we have built a solid core already ,just for him..Giovinco is understandable ,but we may still need him.

I mean if any of those reports are true,i dont want that oldie Lucio playing too many games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are clearly, and they will be bidding pretty much half of what you are attempting to justify.

And it would be retarded two throw away Bonnucci and Giovinco like that unnecessarily.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
They are clearly, and they will be bidding pretty much half of what you are attempting to justify.
And I will be fine with that. If we can't afford him, we can't afford him. But if we can, let's strike.

Letting go of Bonucci would be a shame, but he's not irreplacable, and Lucio/Caceres/ could do the job. Also, there might be an LB on the way in, so that Chiellini could play more often in the center next to Barzagli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree with you about investing big to get a big quality striker that we can use for a long time, but 50-60m is ridicolous, I wouldnt go above 40m-ish.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

for 50 to 60 million cavani cavani scoring anything less than 30 goals a season would be an absolute failure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)