Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (11 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Torres hasn't got a big market really. So if he wants to move from Chelsea he'd have to take a drop. Van Persie can choose his wages when City want him.
What about Dzeko?

---------- Post added 18.06.2012 at 01:09 ----------

Must be that RVP is in his prime and not looking for a wage cut, and that Dzeko and Torres could entertain the idea if a new challenge is knocking how both are considered flops in their respective teams.
Why would Dzeko want to leave? One season and more than 40 games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He said he's happy at City but we shall see if they sign Van Persie.

Torres had many problems in Chelsea last season with Di Matteo not playing him. He publicly said this. Now with Di Matteo being confirmed, will he want to stay?

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Dzeko, Torres, Jovetic & Suarez are still there.
I dont see why Chelsea would want to sell Torres, he's rising again and starting to find his best form, besides, Abramovich has the fullest support on him.
Jovetic is a great forward, and young also, but not a real CF that we're looking for, not bad but second option I believe.
Suarez, no comment, we get him and I'll fap.
Dezko, a true CF, good on both feet, playing for a team full of strikers, I think he's the most viable option.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
I think 5 million + Bonus is what we offered Cavani, I don't believe we can afford higher than that personally.

What does Torres earn at Chelsea?
Chelsea will pay £45 million cash with a large chunk up front, plus a basic salary of £200,000-a-week – plus bonuses – which will almost double Torres’ current £110,000-a-week deal at Liverpool.

A five-year contract with signing-on fee would be worth £35 million – bringing the overall investment to a staggering £80 million.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Jovetic it is then. He's the only one on mediocre contract and Fiorentina is ready to sell him.
He would be a great signing, but..

He doesn't really solve last seasons biggest problem. Our inefficiency in front of the goal. I doubt we can compete in ChL without a striker with goals in his pedigree.

If it wasn't for Milans terrible end to the season we wouldn't have won the league due to the lack of goals.

Jovetic and someone like Dzeko would be :tuttosport:-worthy.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
70m!!! This guys nuts. The best comment I read about this statement is a guy on gazzetta sport. "hahahahahahahahahahahahaha vvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa caga!!!!!" I laughed my ass off lol. Anyways, NUTS is my reply to DeL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)