Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (26 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis has opened the door to Juventus forEdinson Cavani, but only “if they bring me €70m in cash.”
The Bianconeri have long been linked with the Uruguayan international as the 'top player’ they need in attack for next season.
Tuttosport continue to maintain the deal can be done for €40m, but DeLaurentiis warned that’s not going to happen.
“People say I intend to sell Cavani. Of course, if they bring me at least €70m in cash,” smiled the Hollywood mogul.
Napoli are in negotiations to extend Cavani’s contract until 2016 with wages worth over €4m per season plus performance-related bonuses.
Although Ezequiel Lavezzi has not yet been sold to PSG, a €27m transfer is expected to go through next week.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
DeLaurentiis is such a shitface. I really hope that someday he's gonna get screwed big time for his loud-mouthed shittalk (relegation and having to sell all his key players).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has the advantage to demand whatever he wants, pointless to hold that against him, its up to us if we can find other alternatives to go for.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Yeah, fuck ADL for trying to make as big of a profit for his club as possible.

Seriously, what a cunt. We're JUVENTUS ffs, we should get him for free.

---------- Post added 17.06.2012 at 14:30 ----------

Damn you Boss Nigger, sneaking in that post just before me. :andy2:

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
He has the advantage to demand whatever he wants, pointless to hold that against him, its up to us if we can find other alternatives to go for.
Sure he does and of course he wants to make the most profit out of a player, but the way he's talking and doing stuff is just beyond cocky. 70 mil in cash and smiling like a retard. Great stuff.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We would want Marrotta to do the same if he was selling our best player, demand as much as possible and pressure the buyers to the point they give up and we keep our prime asset. Napoli would LOSE alot as a team if they sell Cavani, so him making it difficult to buy him is expected.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We would want Marrotta to do the same if he was selling our best player, demand as much as possible and pressure the buyers to the point they give up and we keep our prime asset. Napoli would LOSE alot as a team if they sell Cavani, so him making it difficult to buy him is expected.
His efforts will go down the drain if the player would want to leave though, which right now does not seem like an issue for him.

Apr 29, 2006
Agreed 100%.
Even if Cavani performs like Maradona - if the rest of the team or the the sum doesn't then we would enter such a bearish market for Cavani that ADL would have to climb on a tree to fetch a better price. On top of that his wage would be dragging the team down both financially and morally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)