Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (15 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It would be great to have Cavani. And I'd say 30m would be a fair valuation, but to make a fair deal out of this for everyone involved, I'm going to have to say that tripling Cavani's salary is a bit much on part of the club. Going from 2m to 4m is a fair jump, and while teams like PsG and those in England would give him a fair raise, we will find that a majority of those already are covered in his position. So while it's great to be chasing him, I think we can be better at negotiating his salary. Also if Napoli is open to dealing for him, I think Juventus will choose Cavani over Higuain, Dzeko and VanPersie.

As things stand, it would be a bit much to lose Matri and Gio in is deal, because Gio is going to be an interesting commodity post the Euro, and I'd rather use him to help us get to Jovetic if that's a possibility. 20m plus Matri is worth about 32m or so, and that would be a fair estimate of Cavani's worth at this point in time. I'd even push that up to 35m, but if we are intending to spend that kind of money and pay him a 6m salary, it's a fairly expensive deal IMO, when there are fairly decent alternatives out there. I'd personally like us to get two big players up front in a CF and RWF. A Cavani like deal may not allow us that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juve spend that, agnelli didnt

spending, thats like, moratti opening the walled to pay for a transfer instead of the team

been a long time since that happened here

---------- Post added 24.05.2012 at 14:26 ----------

It would be great to have Cavani. And I'd say 30m would be a fair valuation, but to make a fair deal out of this for everyone involved, I'm going to have to say that tripling Cavani's salary is a bit much on part of the club. Going from 2m to 4m is a fair jump, and while teams like PsG and those in England would give him a fair raise, we will find that a majority of those already are covered in his position. So while it's great to be chasing him, I think we can be better at negotiating his salary. Also if Napoli is open to dealing for him, I think Juventus will choose Cavani over Higuain, Dzeko and VanPersie.

As things stand, it would be a bit much to lose Matri and Gio in is deal, because Gio is going to be an interesting commodity post the Euro, and I'd rather use him to help us get to Jovetic if that's a possibility. 20m plus Matri is worth about 32m or so, and that would be a fair estimate of Cavani's worth at this point in time. I'd even push that up to 35m, but if we are intending to spend that kind of money and pay him a 6m salary, it's a fairly expensive deal IMO, when there are fairly decent alternatives out there. I'd personally like us to get two big players up front in a CF and RWF. A Cavani like deal may not allow us that.
35 mil would be a good deal, 40/45 likely what they want to get for him

30 impossible, unless with give them players

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Another on target post. Cavani will take too much to get and there are smarter options.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,775
    Just happy. :D

---------- Post added 24.05.2012 at 12:31 ----------

Okay................................................And??
    All signs point to him being our new forward. Agnelli, yes Agnelli needs to convince Aurelio though.

and about Destro here's another smiley. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)