Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (19 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I see I touched a nerve when i suggested giving them Borriello. my bad
no you didnt touch a nerve its just childish and stupid, back in the day everything I said you would make a Jesus comment now its borriello. Just talk about the discussion or shut up. its tired and worn already. The fact of the matter is it doesnt matter whom they were speaking of, i'm not fond of matri but if they think they want 20 mil plus matri and gio then an rub one out

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
no you didnt touch a nerve its just childish and stupid, back in the day everything I said you would make a Jesus comment now its borriello. Just talk about the discussion or shut up. its tired and worn already. The fact of the matter is it doesnt matter whom they were speaking of, i'm not fond of matri but if they think they want 20 mil plus matri and gio then an rub one out
So now every comment I make about Borriello is directed at you? :lol:

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
no ass every time you comment towards me or quote me you bring up borriello like you used to with my christianity

I don't find it a 'waste' in getting a potential Champion for 35m who is young. We bought Buffon for a ton of money, especially back in the day, is that a waste? What kind of logic are you using? At least with Cavani we can double his salary and it'd be the cheapest of the available champions on the market.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I don't find it a 'waste' in getting a potential Champion for 35m who is young. We bought Buffon for a ton of money, especially back in the day, is that a waste? What kind of logic are you using? At least with Cavani we can double his salary and it'd be the cheapest of the available champions on the market.
salary wise yes but cavani isnt really proven outside serie A the others are

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
salary wise yes but cavani isnt really proven outside serie A the others are
23 goals in Serie A. He was excellent in Napoli's champions league campaign. Did you not see him WC2010? He was excellent back then as well. Copa América 2011? Excellent. That's pretty proven for a 25 yr old. And he's getting better and better.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Beyond the fact that he's torn up Serie A the past two seasons, Wiki is also telling me that over the past 2 years he has 12 goals in 18 matches in European competition. That ain't too shabby.

Meanwhile, back at the Mourinho Ranch, a certain striker who is the object of everyone's affection has 7 goals in 39 matches.

just saying.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Napoli are not going to sell all their stars.
They are trying to improve, they know that they will eventually sell some though.
I think that they will sell Lavezzi first, is he can be replaced easier, since the market has more creative dribblers than prolific finishers.
Do they see in Giovinco a decent replacement?

To sell Cavani they would want the cash to get a replacement they might have in mind and make some extra profit too.
Considering their target, that would be harder than it looks, for reasons that go beyond our perception (like waiting euro 2012 to end before they get him for ex)

After we have Giovinco in our hands, we will knock their door back and see what happens...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)