Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (33 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why aren't you a mod anymore?
Creating a mess is much more fun than cleaning it. :D

I don't know. One day I decided I want to be a normal member. JCK made me a mod without really asking me if I want to. It was interesting in the first months, but it's much more fun to be a normal member.
You should try it :p

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
A mod can't infract a fellow mod, but a mod can ban another mod from the control panel :D

---------- Post added 08.05.2012 at 13:31 ----------

I was a moderator here for three years.

Wait, you don't know what an IP is? :lol:
I know what it is , but shocking to see you know it too :D and shut up before I take those Arcade badges from you :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know what it is , but shocking to see you know it too :D and shut up before I take those Arcade badges from you :D
Oh, please do.

Or if you don't, then Marty should definitely do something about it, so the badges won't show under the avatar. Gerd and I look terrible with those badges.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Creating a mess is much more fun than cleaning it. :D

I don't know. One day I decided I want to be a normal member. JCK made me a mod without really asking me if I want to. It was interesting in the first months, but it's much more fun to be a normal member.

You should try it :p
Hehe, I was a normal member for a few years before becoming a mod, but I act the same anyway so it wouldn't be much fun for me.

Besides, nothing beats power tripping :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Oh, please do.

Or if you don't, then Marty should definitely do something about it, so the badges won't show under the avatar. Gerd and I look terrible with those badges.
I know I am asking everyone about twitter. But do you have one? I want to see you specifically there you bastard. Hoori too, she has thou, but she never tweets.

someone will come now and tell us it's not nice to laugh on that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)