OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #184
    :D

---------- Post added 16.04.2012 at 19:13 ----------

I guess we should keep an eye on Goal.com tomorrow.

Romeo(Curva North) is writing an article on Juventus current movements on the market, I believe he'll say something about Cavani.
    He'll talk about youngsters(Pogba, Verratti, Capuano...) I believe and I guess Cavani too.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Cavani is indeed the real deal. Just getting started as well. He's gonna reach his peak during the next couple of seasons, and stay at that level until his 30s :tuttosport:

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
    Napoli would never sell him to us for anything but an over-inflated price. I think we would have to sign him early, because Napoli would give much greater preference to any foreign club that tries to compete with us for Cavani.
    It's kind of in Napoli's interest for Juve to be strong CL performers... or else soon there wont even be 3rd CL spot, then wtf they gonna do.
    5million loss in selling to us vs CL revenue.

Time these serie a clubs work together more.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    It's kind of in Napoli's interest for Juve to be strong CL performers... or else soon there wont even be 3rd CL spot, then wtf they gonna do.

Let's hope one of Marotta and Paratici is smart enough to bring this point up in the negotiations. Not that it's gonna settle everything, but it's worth using as one of several bargaining tools. It's important for Serie-A to keep hold of its star players and even add to them.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
    Exactly. I know its too much for the average fan to get with their 'fuck merda, fuck bilan' routine, but losing star players kills the leagues prestige, reduces the CL power and f*ks us all.

WE;ll be just like Milan. Look good domestically till we face real competition and then get embarrased because serie a isnt a good enough proving ground.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

No it isn't. It's far more in their interest for us to be terrible and languishing in 7th like last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)