Edin Džeko - Striker - Manchester City - Part 2 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Despite winning the title, we still can't be picky and choosy with transfers. So if Dzeko is willing to take a pay cut and City won't be stingy, bring him to Juve.

Brazzo

El Bosnio
Aug 15, 2011
I don't understand how anyone can think Dzeko isn't world class?

The guy tore up the Bundesliga, won the competition with a mediocre squad, scored on top teams like United, always scores for his country (2nd Top Scorer for WC10 qualifications), scored 20 and assisted 10 for City despite being jerked around by that idiot Mancini, etc, etc.

He's a beast and exactly what we need up front.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The problem isn't only his wages, it's also finding an argeement with City. They wont let go off him cheap, they signed him for 35M.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I don't understand how anyone can think Dzeko isn't world class?

The guy tore up the Bundesliga, won the competition with a mediocre squad, scored on top teams like United, always scores for his country (2nd Top Scorer for WC10 qualifications), scored 20 and assisted 10 for City despite being jerked around by that idiot Mancini, etc, etc.

He's a beast and exactly what we need up front.
i agree with you.. i really don't understand why all of sudden he became so underrated and and even some consider him flopped at city. and i don't think so and stats doesn't say so also!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The problem isn't only his wages, it's also finding an argeement with City. They wont let go off him cheap, they signed him for 35M.
They aren't going to have a lot of choice but to accept a fairly significant loss, though.

They need to sell a striker (maybe two) if they are going to sign Van Persie and I can't see where competition to sign Dzeko would come from, so a bidding war seems unlikely.

I'd think something around £22-25m would be reasonably fair.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What is the best characteristic of Edin? apart of scoring of course. How complete he is? I meam, footwork, dribbles, passes, assists etc¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)