Dutch football (1 Viewer)

OP
Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    the most important reason to my opinion plays nowadays in Turin: Maybe you know him: Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We don't have a good striker at the moment, we can't score. after zlatan leaves these are the results:

Ado den Haag - Ajax 3-3 (after we took a 3-0 lead!!!!!!)
    Ajax - Juventus 0-1
    Den Bosch- Ajax 0-5
    Ajax - Roda JC 1-0
    Bayern Munchen - Ajax 4-0
    AZ - Ajax 0-0
    Ajax Heerenveen 1-3

7 matches: 2 win, 2 draw and 3 lost. we scored 10 goals and received 11 goals. 10 goals scored in 7 matches. 8 goals against two teams which are two of the weakest opponents in the dutch competition.

Also Ajax needs a defender with experience.

Galasek, a defending midfielder is injured at the moment.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Who is in the Ajax first-team right now? Is there an actually viable reason why Ajax are doing badly right now? Like anyone important injured etc etc?
    IIRC Ajax's defence was shattered.

Well I only know a few of the 1st team players like Johnny Heitinga, Rafael van der Vaart and Wesley Sneijder.

Oh yea can any1 give more informtaion on Wilfred Bouma? I can't comment on him cos I don't watch much of the Dutch league. Is he a good defender?

Thx

ZhiXin~

OP
    Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    Well I think Bouma is a good defender. He´s very strong and doesn´t make many mistakes. (hopefully he will make a lot next sunday (psv - ajax ;))). He´s a very constant player and to my opinion he´s the leader of psv defence. He can play as a central or left defender.

OP
    Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    didnt you ppl see him in euro04, he wasnt good at all.
    So if a player isn´t good at euro 2004 he isn´t good at all. Well, Then all Italian players are very bad and all players of greece are world stars :?

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatanfan ] ++

So if a player isn´t good at euro 2004 he isn´t good at all. Well, Then all Italian players are very bad and all players of greece are world stars :?
    I dont think I was the only one who saw how bad Bouma was, he is just crap, and dont you even think of brining Italy into this, unless ur blind then you know they would have gone through if it wasnt because of the fixed 2-2 match. Beside no one of Italy's player were bad, only the stupid trappatoni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)