Dubai,UAE (1 Viewer)

OP
princess

princess

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    i soo dont advice any of the UAE nationals to go there(AUD)
    not cuz of education but the environment is soo not of studying and having fun
    its all FASHION FASHION n more fashion, i went there to pick my frd, u soo dont want to see the atmosphere, or..no u dont,ok?

Aug 27, 2003
    well ive been to AUD since most of ma family study there my mom was studying there my aunts my cousin i went to all their shows and stuff actually its really cool..
    unless u want to major in business then u go to aUS although i think ill be going to AUD..no so sure..

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
    oh...
    So did anyone of you ever come to elba7rain. elseef, lool.
    i have been when i was really young since my unlce had his wedding there so i had to go!! anyways i dont really remember anythin but i do remember the hotel and my aunts house in bahrain..
    ive got realtive there

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
    There is nothing to see in bahrain, Dubai is ten times better.
    i dont remember much but u know..from what i heared the best palce to go in the middle east is dubai..not trying to be a snob or anyhtin but taht what they said...
    BTW about shoppin in city! there a bteer palce now MERCATO! :D

OP
    princess

princess

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    bas about the AUD, i think it was much quieter n respectfull the time ur family members were there, things have changed BIG time.
    where are u studying now in dxb or abroad?

OP
    princess

princess

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    yeah mercato rules!
    even though i dont really like malls, for some reason either my frds or mom have to force me to go with them!

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by princess ] ++
    bas about the AUD, i think it was much quieter n respectfull the time ur family members were there, things have changed BIG time.
    where are u studying now in dxb or abroad?
    i didnt start yet im still in highschool..
    really changed that much from 2 years i have a cousin whos there now..never botherthed to ask him hows uni...

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by princess ] ++
    yeah mercato rules!
    even though i dont really like malls, for some reason either my frds or mom have to force me to go with them!
    i spend most of my time in virgin..loool..then i go to the movies allah u know mercato aint that far away from me..:D thats why i guess i go there often...
    yeah and the designs are amazin!

OP
    princess

princess

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    the designs are really cool bas the shops are the best part!
    u have ALL the cloth shops next to each other!not like city Mango is one one side , Promod and Zara on the other end of the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)