Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
I seen a serb on reddit say that many Partizan fans support Juve too? Is there any truth to this?
Definitely, I mean, you already have two here - myself included :D I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that we share the same colors. My father and my brother are also fans of both Partizan and Juve :)

Btw, I knew that Fiorentina fans would be enraged by this transfer but some of the things that they are writting on their fan sites is just utterly disgusting...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dude... Do you realize we are about to sign possibly the best player we could get in JANUARY!!??

One week ago we were debating on getting Icardi or Milik and now we are about to get Vlahovic... IN FREAKING JANUARY!

I know that he dont fix all our problems but ENJOY THE FREAKING MOMENT!!!
Trust me, I'm enjoying it. I'm just being realistic.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Definitely, I mean, you already have two here - myself included :D I believe it has a lot to do with the fact that we share the same colors. My father and my brother are also fans of both Partizan and Juve :)

Btw, I knew that Fiorentina fans would be enraged by this transfer but some of the things that they are writting on their fan sites is just utterly disgusting...
Fiorentina has fan sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)