Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"I believe that #Vlahovic will end his season at #Fiorentina: it's very hard to imagine any club could get the "yes" from the Serbian striker."

[@romeoagresti - @MilanNewsit via @Elvin_DF]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Agresti also said Fiorentina would sell Vlahovic in January not too long ago, think he’s just guessing on this one. Still can’t see it happening in January but there’s enough smoke here to be hopeful about the summer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think this is possible come summer as long as we keep making bids and Vlahovic keeps rejecting everyone else.

Going to be totally dependent on him rejecting all other suitors of course, but there is a glimmer of hope

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agresti also said Fiorentina would sell Vlahovic in January not too long ago, think he’s just guessing on this one. Still can’t see it happening in January but there’s enough smoke here to be hopeful about the summer.
He will have to act like chiesa and locatelli can't see commisso making things easy for us.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Scamacca would never settle for Fiorentina when he has teams like inter sniffing around
If Vlahovic is not possible to sign I'd settle with Scamacca to be honest. Sometimes I even think I'd rather sign Scamacca plus midfielder, rather than just Vlahovic (since I don't think 35 + Kulu is a true rumour).

Correa, Martinez and Sanchez? I don't know if he'd play that much at Inter. Although, that move reeks of Marotta business.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If Vlahovic is not possible to sign I'd settle with Scamacca to be honest. Sometimes I even think I'd rather sign Scamacca plus midfielder, rather than just Vlahovic (since I don't think 35 + Kulu is a true rumour).

Correa, Martinez and Sanchez? I don't know if he'd play that much at Inter. Although, that move reeks of Marotta business.
Sanchez and Vidal are on the way out, they cost too much. Their replacements are Scamacca and Frattesi, much cheaper options.

Their attack would be then: Dzeko/Scamacca - Martinez/Correa. Not too bad tbh considering Scamacca keeps on growing.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I have to say the thought that we would wait until June to assault for Vlahovic is pretty illogical. We would pay money now to loan someone that won't be in the long-term plans instead of just tacking that money onto our June offer for Vlahovic and securing him now?

For instance, why would we pay 5M for Icardi for 4 months instead of just giving Commisso that 5M extra now?

We need Vlahovic now and Commisso gets more money now. If our offer is good, why would he wait until June and risk injury or poor performance or some other factors?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Perhaps Commisso thinks that if Vlahovic keeps his form up there is a chance he fires them into a top four position instead of us.

If Vlahovic comes to Juve then the dream is over.

Milan and Inter will likely finish top four but none of Napoli, Atalanta juve or Roma really look guaranteed. Fiorentina are not out of the race long as they have Vlahovic

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I have to say the thought that we would wait until June to assault for Vlahovic is pretty illogical. We would pay money now to loan someone that won't be in the long-term plans instead of just tacking that money onto our June offer for Vlahovic and securing him now?

For instance, why would we pay 5M for Icardi for 4 months instead of just giving Commisso that 5M extra now?

We need Vlahovic now and Commisso gets more money now. If our offer is good, why would he wait until June and risk injury or poor performance or some other factors?
Commissio would happily sell him to ANY other club in January besides us. He’ll make us scratch and claw until the last day of summer to get him. Makes him look stronger in the fans eyes that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)