Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Joe Barone , Rocco Commisso's right-hand man and key man in today's Fiorentina , gave an interview to La Nazione , in which he touched on many topics, starting with those who play less: "There will be some exits, whoever wants to go and play will be satisfied, but we will also be very careful about the rest. You never know, right? The market is not closed ".

Then he takes stock of Dusan Vlahovic : “Some Englishmen showed up with Fiorentina, but there is no agreement and there cannot be if someone ... We, in any case, are available. Was there a minimal opening on the part of the player's entourage? Zero. Communications from the other party? Zero. And I asked for clarity, I asked his manager to be clear, but still nothing. No contact". Then he sends a message to the Serbian, explaining how he has always focused on the group and not on the individual because it is what allows him to reach goals such as those obtained in the season: "Once you do well, to be 50% of the team is one player, the next time the protagonist is another. And the next one yet another. It is the total of the group that makes the difference ”.

But who is it that is part of the group? "There is the club, or rather Rocco first of all, then there is me and then Pradè: together we created the Fiorentina group, bringing players who believe in what they do".

https://violapress.com/barone-mercato-non-e-chiuso-anche-per-vlahovic/48182/
reading this he probably snubs Arsenal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Joe Barone , Rocco Commisso's right-hand man and key man in today's Fiorentina , gave an interview to La Nazione , in which he touched on many topics, starting with those who play less: "There will be some exits, whoever wants to go and play will be satisfied, but we will also be very careful about the rest. You never know, right? The market is not closed ".

Then he takes stock of Dusan Vlahovic : “Some Englishmen showed up with Fiorentina, but there is no agreement and there cannot be if someone ... We, in any case, are available. Was there a minimal opening on the part of the player's entourage? Zero. Communications from the other party? Zero. And I asked for clarity, I asked his manager to be clear, but still nothing. No contact". Then he sends a message to the Serbian, explaining how he has always focused on the group and not on the individual because it is what allows him to reach goals such as those obtained in the season: "Once you do well, to be 50% of the team is one player, the next time the protagonist is another. And the next one yet another. It is the total of the group that makes the difference ”.

But who is it that is part of the group? "There is the club, or rather Rocco first of all, then there is me and then Pradè: together we created the Fiorentina group, bringing players who believe in what they do".

https://violapress.com/barone-mercato-non-e-chiuso-anche-per-vlahovic/48182/
reading this he probably snubs Arsenal.
Will riots happen in florence if Fiorentina sell Vlahovic to juve?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Let's see if that offer is true and what Viola does. It seems like they're desperate considering the interviews from their management.
I dont see them selling below 60 million euros especially in january.But as we wont be signing Morata it is better to make an attempt to sign him as competition will be more in the summer transfer window.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Barone (DG Fiorentina) to TGR Toscana: "For Vlahovic did not receive any offers from Juventus. I do not know the intentions of the player but he has to tell us sooner or later.

- - - Updated - - -

Last summer, in the triangular calciomercato between Juve, Locatelli and Arsenal there was a decisive element that pushed the deal to one direction: the clear will of the player.(Giovanni Albanese)

- - - Updated - - -

On Vlahovic the agreement was reported for months now and the priority of the player is to stay in Italy. The colleague fab della valle risked quite a lot with what she published on Gazzetta, I don't have the same news but I know how she works. (Morik_92)

- - - Updated - - -

Vlahovic's agent Darko Ristic has confirmed to Cherubini that Vlahovic is willing to join Juventus in January. [Gazzetta]

Last edited:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I'm quite surprised by the plural "English teams". That clearly implies that it wasn't just arsenal. Maybe City? Imagine he actually turned them down for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)