Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Jugovic to Tuttosport: "#Vlahovic is the best U21 striker along with #Haaland and he reminds me a bit of Vieri. If he asks me for advice, I will of course tell him to go to #Juventus: there I won the #Champions and I always carry that in my heart."

[@SCUTweet]

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
He was still very young when those injuries happened. I think it is reasonable to expect he will fully recover. Milik has also torn both of his ACLs and he had no relapse so far.
I want him to fully recover and hope to see him in our shirt, but the truth is after two serious injuries like that, his leg will be significantly weaker. And with the tendency of bursting speed Zaniolo has, his leg can not last long before injured again. Unless Zaniolo can change his playstyle like Del Piero or Ronaldo (from WC2002), we should not get him.

Jun 16, 2020
I want him to fully recover and hope to see him in our shirt, but the truth is after two serious injuries like that, his leg will be significantly weaker. And with the tendency of bursting speed Zaniolo has, his leg can not last long before injured again. Unless Zaniolo can change his playstyle like Del Piero or Ronaldo (from WC2002), we should not get him.
Im not so sure about this. Strength has always been one of the major qualities of Zaniolo, not necessarily speed like Del Piero or Ronaldo had, besides that both R9 and DP were technically far better than Zaniolo. I know that you’re not comparing their qualities, but I think that with the characteristics Zaniolo has his injury won’t haunt him as much as the other two had.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fiorentina is our feeder club we gonna have 3 of their players fielded at same time soon Chiesa Berna and Vlahovic! Oh shit! Did we sign Cuads straight from them or it was from chelsea or he returned to fiorentina and then we bought, don't remember, but 4 players would be hilarious.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Fiorentina is our feeder club we gonna have 3 of their players fielded at same time soon Chiesa Berna and Vlahovic! Oh shit! Did we sign Cuads straight from them or it was from chelsea or he returned to fiorentina and then we bought, don't remember, but 4 players would be hilarious.
We also took Chellini from them against the players wishes if I remember correctly.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We signed Cuads from Chelsea

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Despite an agreement having been found between Arsenal and Fiorentina for Vlahovic, the players' agent has ignored all of Arsenal's phone calls (lol). Vlahovic is not even interested in talking with the premier league club. Arsenal have now set their sights on Kulusevski instead. [Di Marzio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)