Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus could have an edge based on Vlahovic's will, who told his close friends that he would like to fulfill his dream of wearing the bianconero shirt.

[@giovannialbanese - Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
Scenes when it's revealed that playing for the Bianconero of Newcastle was always his dream seconds after signing a €15M net contract with them...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Scenes when it's revealed that playing for the Bianconero of Newcastle was always his dream seconds after signing a €15M net contract with them...
i won't be surprised. but I would not consider the other one bianconeri but black and white

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
In a interview around 2017 he said his role models are Ibrahimovic and Bojinov, so there is a weak link (though he was too young to witness them in our shirt). But i never heard of him saying hes a fan of a foreign club, only Partizan
Pfff, I remember this and also confirm it and I can even raise you, in local media Bojinov was quoted and the idiot actually confirmed it that he was telling random players in few of his ex teams (Partizan was one of them and the one where he did that the most) that they should join Juventus and could play for us/have what it takes and be superstars, that's not a fake, it absolutely happened and our local idiot Bojinov is exactly like this, he's a retard and a terrible human being, but people close to him tend to like him... A clown with good intentions, let's say it that way...

There were also strong reports that while at Partizan he advised few youngsters to reject other offers in favour of Juve, I heard the name Vlahovic about that time or a little later, not sure, he broke several Partizan records as the youngest goalscorer or the youngest goalscorer in a derby Vs Red Star, whatever, he was exciting even then and a few times his name was mentioned with Juve, same with other players, there was even a report that Bojinov said openly in an interview that a player X (can't remember who and too drunk to check) is joining Juve for sure when no deal was done, man I think it was Lyanco that joined Torino or that was a different story, nevermind fact is I heard about Lyanco when he was strongly linked with Juve and possibly by Bojinov of all people...

Anyway, the link with "role model" Bojinov comes from 2015-2017 when Bojinov was at Partizan, not because Vlahovic watched him when he was good and potentially a wonderkid at Lecce almost two decades ago when he was at the top of his game and the peak of his career...

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Pfff, I remember this and also confirm it and I can even raise you, in local media Bojinov was quoted and the idiot actually confirmed it that he was telling random players in few of his ex teams (Partizan was one of them and the one where he did that the most) that they should join Juventus and could play for us/have what it takes and be superstars, that's not a fake, it absolutely happened and our local idiot Bojinov is exactly like this, he's a retard and a terrible human being, but people close to him tend to like him... A clown with good intentions, let's say it that way...
Sounds like the opposite of idiot

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Do we have pic of young Vlahovic wearing Juve shirt?

- - - Updated - - -

Rumors we might offer Kulu in our Vlahovic bid.
I just hope we have some sort of buy back or at least % on a future deal. Kulu will explode sooner or later, he just needs the right environment.
He needs a 433 and no Cuadrado and Chiesa as competition

Waste of two seasons for him in Turin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)