Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Just to add a little context to the "no signal on Vlahovic" comments made by Agresti:

"I have no signals on Vlahovic. I know that Juventus want to sign a new number 9. Let's see if he'll be Vlahovic or Scamacca."

Ultimately he doesn't know, but he's leaving the door open to either option. At least the tone has changed from "Vlahovic is a dream/impossible" to some sort of acceptance that it's now become a realistic possibility

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just to add a little context to the "no signal on Vlahovic" comments made by Agresti:

"I have no signals on Vlahovic. I know that Juventus want to sign a new number 9. Let's see if he'll be Vlahovic or Scamacca."

Ultimately he doesn't know, but he's leaving the door open to either option. At least the tone has changed from "Vlahovic is a dream/impossible" to some sort of acceptance that it's now become a realistic possibility
at this point i just don't care, just bring someone. i even like morata, but there's rarely any point in keeping players against their will.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Basically hasn’t a clue then.
none of them do. Romano is a huge hack too, don’t remember the last time he ever broke a transfer first yet he gets treated like Europe’s Woj. Agresti and Di Marzio are only good relative to other football reporters. Compare their success rate to some of the other sports main guys and it’s laughable.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Anthony Martial is close to Sevilla. The Spanish club have gone all out for the Man Utd attacker. The negotiations between Man Utd & Juventus have stalled. (TMW)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
C'mon do this, we havechistory of going all in for strikers and this is probably the moment when we need one the most.

- - - Updated - - -

FLORENCE - Dangerous crossing, this week, between Fiorentina and Juve for Vlahovic. The countdown has begun and from now until next Monday, when the winter session of the market ends (to the delight of Vincenzo Italiano), a week of feverish waiting is announced: sporting Florence is shaking. As for Federico Chiesa, also for the Serbian center forward there are the flattery of the Lady, with whom the agent, Darko Ristic would have long ago initiated contacts. For its part, Fiorentina continues to let it be known that no offer has been revealed so far, except for that of Arsenal, willing to include Torreira's card in the negotiation. However, the Viola are looking for another tip. The names of Toni Martinez, Taty Castellanos, Milik, Origi and Schick are circulating even if the dream is Scamacca.

Vlahovic’s entourage, however, returned the English proposal to the sender, as well as replied to the renewal proposal presented several times by Rocco Commisso. Hence the fracture and the constant urges to the player and his agent to come out once and for all in the open, even if so far only silence has come from both. Fiorentina does not want to lose Vlahovic on a free transfer and in the face of a figure deemed adequate - to mean 70 million euros, payable immediately, without technical compensation - will give it away already now, without waiting for June when, one year after the deadline (2023) of the player's contract, could collect a lower amount.

The risks associated with an immediate sale, however, are not lacking: Vlahovic's departure can weigh heavily on the rest of the season (the team suffered his absence yesterday in Cagliari), displeasing the fans who see Juve as smoke in the eyes (also if there has been frost for months between the attacker and the ultras of the Fiesole curve), affect relations with the coach himself. Unless the Italian is immediately supplied with a replacement if not at the height of the Serbian (very difficult to find at the moment, except for Haaland and a few others with prohibitive costs) at least ready and functional for a Fiorentina racing for Europe. And in this regard, after Piatek's arrival in early January, the names of Toni Martinez, Taty Castellanos, Milik, Origi and Schick circulate, even if the dream is Scamacca. They will be hot, intense, hectic days. And in any case it will turn out for Vlahovic it will end well: he will go to earn much more elsewhere or will remain in Florence until June, to help Fiorentina return to Europe as a farewell gift:spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)