Drughi - more Infos (1 Viewer)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
from what i know, Drughi is a group of ultras which resides in the Curva Sud. they used to be called "L'Arancia Meccanica", in other words "the Clockwork Orange" after the movie.. but because of violent insinuendo through the name they were soon forced to change their name to Drughi, after the characters of the movie. they reformed in february 2005, after their last apperance in Roma in 1996.

OP
Stimpy

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    Mozart said:
    http://bianconeri.tripod.com/fans.html

All you need to know about the juve ultras...

there is to read this:

The name which was associated with violence created many problems and the group was forced to change name. The fans managed to fool the Turin politicians changing name to Drughi. Drughi was the name of the gang that the main charachter of the movie Alex was part of(and the Turin politicians discovered this too late!). Drughi became the most important supportergroup, and had 10 000 members between 1988 and 1996.

which Alex is mean?

OP
    Stimpy

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24
    and another simple question.

is drughi right or left sided in politics?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Stimpy said:
    and another simple question.

is drughi right or left sided in politics?
    What does it matter dude? Politics is already involved in football, why bring it up?

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Stimpy said:
    there is to read this:

The name which was associated with violence created many problems and the group was forced to change name. The fans managed to fool the Turin politicians changing name to Drughi. Drughi was the name of the gang that the main charachter of the movie Alex was part of(and the Turin politicians discovered this too late!). Drughi became the most important supportergroup, and had 10 000 members between 1988 and 1996.

which Alex is mean?
    Alex is Alex De Large the main character of clockwork orange. And he, with his drughis, had a gang.

OP
    Stimpy

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    i have now the dvd...
    why get the juve ultras this picture of the drughis!
    i thoght that they are aginst violence after the end of the juve fighters?!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Stimpy said:
    i have now the dvd...
    why get the juve ultras this picture of the drughis!
    i thoght that they are aginst violence after the end of the juve fighters?!
    because ULTRAS are supposed to be bad-asses ! :eyebrows: that's the way it is... you want them to call themselves the telletubbies ? they wouldn't be ultras :disagree:

Btw, Alex is not alex from the movie, it's Alex Del Piero of course ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)