DP's 1st goal in 30 (1 Viewer)

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Considering the circumstances, it was a very nice goal. Look at his ball handling in that mud. DP kept his cool, put it on his right and then into the roof. Impossible to save.

;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Good goal by Alex, and nice work by Zlatan. Look how easily he overpowered the defender :eek: I'm glad he actually looked across at his options instead of just shooting when he saw the chance.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
I bet DP was surprised Zlatan didn't take the chance himself :D
Yeh, in the celebrations, DP probably asked why didn't you shoot....;)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
I cant find my way through that Juve poland site, and link did not work. Any help? Thanks
By the way Alex speaks English. I have a video, where a reporter asked DP to speak English, i.e. say week days, colors etc. Alex has an awful accent. :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++

By the way Alex speaks English. I have a video, where a reporter asked DP to speak English, i.e. say week days, colors etc. Alex has an awful accent. :D
Yeah I've seen that vid too..........

But it doesn't really proved that Ale can switch to the English channel right after scoring a goal...being over-excited and stuff.........:D

BTW, I think that italian accent is damn sexy...........

OP

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    yup i really love his soft italian accent, in that vid he says to the reporter: because my coach... haha, i don't think that's a good enough excuse. :D

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++

Really?:D:D:D :LOL:
    but I heard that most italians or frenchs are awful at english.
    and that's so cute::doh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)