Douglas Luiz - M C - Aston Villa (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
After new contacts today, still NO agreement between Juve and McKennie on exit conditions.

He could be removed from swap deal for Douglas Luiz; Juve and Villa considering other options.

#AVFC will only proceed with swap deal if convinced on both technical/financial factors.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
McKennie is reportedly asking for 2m in severance pay, I'd imagine due to the Aston Villa contract being lower than he thinks he can get on a free a year from now.

I think you pay it and put it down as cost of doing business but what do I know.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
McKennie is reportedly asking for 2m in severance pay, I'd imagine due to the Aston Villa contract being lower than he thinks he can get on a free a year from now.

I think you pay it and put it down as cost of doing business but what do I know.
It makes sense especially if he doesn’t want to leave. The club is basically forcing him to go. It’s only reasonable to demand a severance, which any smart person would do in an industry where you make money.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

He's reportedly asking 4m per season from Villa

That's pretty high for a bang average player. I can see why Villa would consider pulling out.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
9 goals, 10 assists and a hotter girlfriend...
Way hotter.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, apparently the first Aston Villa cost cutting piece has occurred, buying Maatsen from Cheslea for "north" of his expired 35m release clause. For a dude who barely played for Chelsea. Seems like Duran will go the opposite direction to Chelsea soon. Player swap alpha completed.

Now for our player swap...

- - - Updated - - -

Barrenechea has replaced McKennie in the swap deal now and Aston Villa has agreed to this change.

Per Di Marzio.

Wow. Fuck Weston. He just cost us keeping Barrenechea. Lmao what a turd.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the nice thing with this deal is we get rid of two ugly dark skin men for a hamsum chocolate one. win win in my book. illing and mckennie really made me hate how they tipped the scale into the ugly side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)