Douglas Costa (79 Viewers)

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
howedes deal is obligation or option
This question is not so easy to answer and the situation at Schalke was very confusing and the statements being made tough to judge. Also Rummenigge is like an open book for me and Heidel not so easy to judge. Its very well possible, that Schalke made many compromises to save the situation with a respected player not coming along with the new young very ambitious coach and a WC being held after the season. Have not collected every detail of this transfer, so I m inclined to say there is an option..but its more a hunch. On the other side, it seems an often used practise, so wouldnt bet against it.

IMHO I would be fuming as a fan to be treated like idiots.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“Douglas Costa had a good game on Wednesday. He has extraordinary physical and technical capabilities, so can change the balance of a game. He proved himself up to the task against Barcelona.”

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hardly surprising, most rational fans knew that we'd be exercising the option regardless of his performances. We did the same with Benatia.

The Barcelona game was encouraging but he needs to improve in a lot of areas.

Jan 22, 2016
What a fun player to watch. It's like having Cuadrado without his frustrating moments and brain farts.

His presence helps us pass the Opposition pressing without Dybala coming back to takes the ball forward.

He has the best Close controll in our team and and his devastating speed makes opponents thinks twice before deciding to attack us and leave space for Costa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)