Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I actually Think hes a very good player and very talented.

I just dont see him fit in. He Maybe the opposite of What We normaly see at Juve.

His first year at Bayern, people were rating as the Best wing in the World!

Im not totally convinced, but who is bette and realistic? Any Day him over pussy DI Maria.

And he is not a headless chicken. People here seems to Think every player with flair and skills, who are not at talented as Messi and hazard - are headless.

Just because you try fancy things and likes to dribble past opponents, dosent make you stupid.

Krasic was a headless chicken!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To think that we're practically paying back the money we got for both Coman and Vidal to sign this piece of shit too makes the thought of the whole deal even worse

- - - Updated - - -

:boh: only seen him twice but couldn't figure out if he was a winger.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
My list so far would be Lemar and Mendy who despite being a full back by trade is great going forward and would make a decent winger alla Alves and Sandro when they've played in more advanced roles

Jan 22, 2016
Seasons age when we didn't buy our targets because we didn't want to pay the asked price people bashed marotta for not spending. and now when we want to seal our targets before anyone else people still bashing marotta.
Seriously what's wrong with you?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Well maybe he will turn out being great for Juventus. I can't say im gonna miss him though, and for the rumored price even less

Only thing im worried about is if Gnabry is seen as the replacement right now. As a long term solution its fine, but not right now. Lets see

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #475
    Well maybe he will turn out being great for Juventus. I can't say im gonna miss him though, and for the rumored price even less

Only thing im worried about is if Gnabry is seen as the replacement right now. As a long term solution its fine, but not right now. Lets see
    How was Coman this year?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

if gnabry is the replacement then you might have reasons to be concerned but I think it is a matter of time before sanchez moves to bayern.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
    How was Coman this year?
    Injured much of the time, so he didnt show much due to being out .

When he was ready and played it was up and down. Im still not fully convinced about him, but the next few
    years will tell more

- - - Updated - - -

if gnabry is the replacement then you might have reasons to be concerned but I think it is a matter of time before sanchez moves to bayern.
    I got my fingers crossed.

Tolisso and Sanchez would be great additions

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Why give up? If we made it to the final this year, as long as we keep our players and add some quality and depth, we can do it again.
    You mean reach another final and lose? :boh: :sigh:

Douglas Costa is a 30 million player at best. 40 million + those insane wages for a player with such limited footballing IQ is daylight robbery; and fyi he isn't better than Cuadrado.

- - - Updated - - -

We are buying Bayern's 26yo star while they are buying some 21yo cat in the sack as his replacement. ::lol3::
    :rofl: :howler: Star indeed, hence they are do desperate to dispose of him at the nearest possible opportunity because he is a greedy money grubbing whore with limited impact. I wonder how long before he asks us for a wage increase after a few dribbles and crosses :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

#dubstep douglas

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)