Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Relax folks... Bayern is widely known to be the worst club at selling. You will probably get him for 3m and a bag of pizza-Doritos (I would guess 20m+bonuses maybe).

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Relax folks... Bayern is widely known to be the worst club at selling. You will probably get him for 3m and a bag of pizza-Doritos (I would guess 20m+bonuses maybe).

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Well you paid €30m for him so something around those lines wouldn't be a surprise considering transfer prices went up since then.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not his biggest fan but he definitely is an improvement over Cuadrado.

Way better shooter, accelerates better than Cuadrado and imo is also better on low crosses too.

I wonder if Higuaín would benefit if Costa played on the left instead.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This transfer makes a bit of sense if we are selling Cuadrado to someone for nearly the same amount.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:nico::nico::nico::nico: is it really happening. Costa is going to be immense for us just wait and see.

50m plus 7m in wages seems way over the top though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not his biggest fan but he definitely is an improvement over Cuadrado.

Way better shooter, accelerates better than Cuadrado and imo is also better on low crosses too.
Decition making? this is also as important as speed or talent. If he cant finish plays in assists or goals..it would be a waste of money and we can just keep cuadrado

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think so. The only thing Cuad may have over him is work rate and "defencive contribution" (sic)
Cuadrado's defensive contribution shouldn't be debated really, he has done a good job with that for such an attacking player. Once a fullback gets isolated with 1 or 2 players you'll see the difference it makes.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Cuadrado's defensive contribution shouldn't be debated really, he has done a good job with that for such an attacking player. Once a fullback gets isolated with 1 or 2 players you'll see the difference it makes.
I was being sincere :D Just mocking the guy who was trolling in every thread with the "defencive contribution" thing

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No we're making him our joint highest paid player. If he comes, it'd max be around €5M.

And can't see us pay €50M for him definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)