Domenico Criscito (77 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Ferrara was hired before the negotiations for Criscito were done. Ferrara is seen as one who is great with youngsters because of his past work right? right. Well Criscito KNEW that Ferrara would be our coach. Criscito KNEW that our leftbacks were awful, yet 2 things must have happened:

1- Ferrara wants Criscito back, Secco/Ferrara talks to Criscito and tells him to reject Genoa's co-ownership and come back to Juve because he is seen part of the new project. Criscito rejects because he is too much of a pussy Genoa fanboy, who is afraid of stepping up to a challenge, hence why he'll always be a midtable player.

2- Ferrara doesn't rate Criscito because Criscito is too much of a wimpy pussy Genoa fag.

either way you can't use the excuse of Ciro being here as a reason why Criscito coming back. Ciro was hired before Criscito CHOSE of his own free will to go to Genoa. So either Ciro doesn't rate him, or Criscito doesn't want Juve.
my, my, you do sound like such a pleasant young man...

Criscito didn't want to come back because he is a pussy genoa fanboy wimp fag?

Last season at Genoa was his best to date, for any team. His development was sustained, his potential confirmed, with more left to uncover I am sure. Under Gasperini, Criscito is performing perfectly. He may well have given the Genoa coach his assurance to stay for at least another season, long before Ciro was installed as our manager. And unlike most of the other footballing mercenaries, perhaps the youngster has a sense of loyalty to his word. He was not treated appallingly at Juve, but neither was he given the chances given to him subsequently at Genoa, where he became last season one of the most consistent performers of a team which punched far above the weight expected of their capabilities. I can't understand how anyone but a pea brained goon could consider him a pussy genoa fanboy wimp fag...

I think that Ciro rates him. But he didn't push for his return, as Criscito said he would like to stay with genoa for at least another season. As it was Genoa who have given him the platform to show his worth and value, not Juve. That is not the same as saying he doesn't want Juve. Perhaps he doesn't want to return until he is more assured of his own consistency and also, the liklihood of gaining a first team berth at Juve.

With Ciro showing that he isn't afraid to use the youngsters, it certainly will make a return to the fold more likely for Criscito. But when he made the decision to stay at Genoa, we cannot say.

I don't think the lad lacks ambition. And it is understandable why he would choose to stay with a team whose form last season suggest they are capable of breaking into the top four in Serie A. They finished 6 points behind us. They are not presently a mid table team...though they may revert to being one this season. Who can tell??

He was facing, potentially, a battle with Chiellini, Cannavaro, Legrotaglie, Molinaro, De Ceglie, Sali and Ariuado, for a first team spot...before we signed Caceres. Choosing between that and continuing his fine form and development at Genoa is not quite enough for me to able to understand your puerile anomosity towards the lad.

Everything is going well for Crisito. he is still half owned by one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, and he knows damn well, that if he continues to impress for another season, he is likely to win not only a recall to our squad, but a near guarantee of making the left back position his own...and with our new formation, his movement forward would be perfect.

I wish him well, this season and beyond...wherever he is playing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I would do the same if I were Criscito. I mean in all fairness, if your former coach rated a clueless sub-par athlete as a better player than you, how would you feel? Genoa gave him confidence, belief, and above all a chance to prove himself.

I sincerely hope he comes back, simply because he is 10 times the player Molinaro can ever aspire to be.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Last season at Genoa was his best to date, for any team. His development was sustained, his potential confirmed, with more left to uncover I am sure. Under Gasperini, Criscito is performing perfectly. He may well have given the Genoa coach his assurance to stay for at least another season, long before Ciro was installed as our manager. And unlike most of the other footballing mercenaries, perhaps the youngster has a sense of loyalty to his word. He was not treated appallingly at Juve, but neither was he given the chances given to him subsequently at Genoa, where he became last season one of the most consistent performers of a team which punched far above the weight expected of their capabilities. I can't understand how anyone but a pea brained goon could consider him a pussy genoa fanboy wimp fag...

I think that Ciro rates him. But he didn't push for his return, as Criscito said he would like to stay with genoa for at least another season. As it was Genoa who have given him the platform to show his worth and value, not Juve. That is not the same as saying he doesn't want Juve. Perhaps he doesn't want to return until he is more assured of his own consistency and also, the liklihood of gaining a first team berth at Juve.

With Ciro showing that he isn't afraid to use the youngsters, it certainly will make a return to the fold more likely for Criscito. But when he made the decision to stay at Genoa, we cannot say.

I don't think the lad lacks ambition. And it is understandable why he would choose to stay with a team whose form last season suggest they are capable of breaking into the top four in Serie A. They finished 6 points behind us. They are not presently a mid table team...though they may revert to being one this season. Who can tell??

He was facing, potentially, a battle with Chiellini, Cannavaro, Legrotaglie, Molinaro, De Ceglie, Sali and Ariuado, for a first team spot...before we signed Caceres. Choosing between that and continuing his fine form and development at Genoa is not quite enough for me to able to understand your puerile anomosity towards the lad.

Everything is going well for Crisito. he is still half owned by one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, and he knows damn well, that if he continues to impress for another season, he is likely to win not only a recall to our squad, but a near guarantee of making the left back position his own...and with our new formation, his movement forward would be perfect.

Good post. You raise some interesting points. I am however offended at you calling me a pea brained goon.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

The wisdom of your words need no further praise than what has been already offered by your debater, so i will just :agree:
I would do the same if I were Criscito. I mean in all fairness, if your former coach rated a clueless sub-par athlete as a better player than you, how would you feel? Genoa gave him confidence, belief, and above all a chance to prove himself.
I sincerely hope he comes back, simply because he is 10 times the player Molinaro can ever aspire to be.
If a member like this adds me to his ignore list, then i would be indeed troubled!
Good post. You raise some interesting points. I am however offended at you calling me a pea brained goon.
I m sure he didnt meant that, but kudos for accepting the light!!:beer:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

The wisdom of your words need no further praise than what has already been offered by your debater, so i will just nod:agree:
If a member like this adds me to his ignore list, then i would be indeed troubled!
I m sure he didnt meant that, but kudos for accepting the light!!:beer:

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
So is he at Genoa in co-ownership or full ownership? I keep reading articles that contradict each other.

I thought it was just an extended co-ownership.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
so did I, after all on the books he is still a Juve player...but his constant pining for Genoa is a big turn off and I certainly won't miss him if we decide to cash in...hell, we could make some decent money out of it

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so did I, after all on the books he is still a Juve player...but his constant pining for Genoa is a big turn off and I certainly won't miss him if we decide to cash in...hell, we could make some decent money out of it
That's like saying to your girlfriend, "hey, girl, get the fuck out of my life and go fuck my neighbor, you bitch. I don't care if I've only slept with you once."

Then, after she does it, you throw a tantrum and blame her for doing it.

I mean seriously, it's that pathetic. Criscito liking his experience in Genoa is 100% our fault. No ifs, ands or buts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)