Domenico Criscito (76 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It was a great mistake to loan him to this particular team with this particular way (the right to buy)
They like him in Genoa and he likes it there, we should prevent this from happening,
we could really see this happening.
I was mad on Secco that he loaned him there from all teams.
But at least he ensured the fans and the press, that we wont concede his half and we will call him back when we want.
I cant understand where these catastrophic clauses appeared and what forced us to concede such important privileges to Genoa??? (his half in a special discount and the right to keep him one more year at will)
To Genoa of all the teams!!! It was hard to get him in the first place, why we allowed that, for the second time is beyond me...

I still believe that Secco has learned from his mistakes and really has smth in mind. I believe that we will either force them to buy and give us the cash to buy a proper promising replacement, or get him back.
I will accept any of those two scenarios!

If they keep him now, there is no chance to claim him back next year.
Imagine us having Grosso and Molinaro and Genoa willing to pay 8-10 mil for his other half, we wont match their bid, Grosso will be half finished by then and we will be left with Molinaro...
I hope that it wont come to this...

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
It was a great mistake to loan him to this particular team with this particular way (the right to buy)
They like him in Genoa and he likes it there, we should prevent this from happening,
we could really see this happening.
I was mad on Secco that he loaned him there from all teams.
But at least he ensured the fans and the press, that we wont concede his half and we will call him back when we want.
I cant understand where these catastrophic clauses appeared and what forced us to concede such important privileges to Genoa??? (his half in a special discount and the right to keep him one more year at will)
To Genoa of all the teams!!! It was hard to get him in the first place, why we allowed that, for the second time is beyond me...

I still believe that Secco has learned from his mistakes and really has smth in mind. I believe that we will either force them to buy and give us the cash to buy a proper promising replacement, or get him back.
I will accept any of those two scenarios!

Imagine us having Grosso and Molinaro and Genoa willing to pay 8-10 mil for his other half, we wont match their bid, Grosso will be half finished by then and we will be left with Molinaro...
I hope that it wont come to this..
Yeah it will suck. but every season a new player shines. so there will be a lot more variety of good LBs for us to buy next season. and the sum that will probably get for criscito from genoa will help us get that good LB next season.:tup: :alen:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well considering no one at Juve wanted to give him a chance with any consistency to play and prove his worth, no wonder he doesn't want to come back. Thank Claudio Ranieri for this. Also worth noting, had we had not seen so many injuries last year I fear that we would have seen even less of Giovinco and Marchisio as well. Fuck, I am beside myself on this one. Not happy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
CR didnt want to use the youngsters, but Ferrara seems willing to do so.
It is reported that he wants him. Its all up to Secco's negociation and managing skills now and up to ones who approve him and his budget...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
I hope that it wont come to this...
That would mean we sold him for 14-16 m euro and having 16 m you can look for a quality fullback with international experience. Pretty good deal if it happens.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Genoa is not Napoli. The biggest purchase they've done so far is buying Flocarri at 11M and they might buy Dembele at a similar price. They never spent heavily on transfer market. On the Contrary, their tradition is buying cheaply and selling the players at a higher price later on. I don't think they'd spend more than 10M for a defender, especially this player was their own youth product.
No reports mention the detail of this deal. Criscito's agent once said that Genoa had the right to buy either the half or the whole of him (rumors said that they could buy the whole of him at 7M though the latter is not mentioned at Juventus' website).
We will have to wait for tomorrow to see if there is any updated news (at what price Genoa bought him and whether it's half or whole).

Max

Jul 15, 2003
This is ridiculous. They're getting Palladino for another year like this whole Criscito thing isn't happening. USE FUCKING LEVERAGE!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Genoa are reportedly still keen on emiliano moretti, though how much he would cost them is another matter, that may sway them back in for criscito either way. They have the cash to spend on a few more players after selling milito and motta so I dont see why they wouldnt take the option on criscito.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Did they not force Chiellini into a Juventus jersey through purchasing him via co-ownership with Fiorentina? He was complaining about how he didn't want to leave Florence, blah blah blah, yada yada yada.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Chiello's different and I don't remember him saying in every damn interview that Firenze was his home and wanted to be king over there...+ Chiello was taken from Roma and didn't play for a winning Juve Primavera team.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
But both him and Maresca were "forced". I don't like using that word, to be honest. It's not like they're playing for free.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hm good points, his just lost his love but then maybe its because we never showed him that throwing every opportunity to send them on loan. I think he must of felt he could have atleast fringe played for us last season and to be fair i dont see why we couldnt have. I still reckon Ferrara and his u21 team mates marchisio and gio can make him feel at home. Heck id take criscito anyday ahead of dossena and grosso. We sent him out to the wrong club, clubs like genoa, napoli and fiorentina are good at fuelling it up and making it awkward for us bring these players back though that said we are as equally to blame.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well considering no one at Juve wanted to give him a chance with any consistency to play and prove his worth, no wonder he doesn't want to come back. Thank Claudio Ranieri for this. Also worth noting, had we had not seen so many injuries last year I fear that we would have seen even less of Giovinco and Marchisio as well. Fuck, I am beside myself on this one. Not happy.
Sometimes I think we should just shut down our youth team all together. Just be done with the fucking thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)