Domenico Berardi (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There's absolutely no space for him here...

But if we do decide to make room for him , I wouldn't be surprised it's at the expense of losing someone most likely Dybala.
He'll still come regardless. If he wants us, we'll make it happen. Italian, young, prolific as fuck. How he'll fit in the team will be Allegri's problem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If he doesn't join us soon, then yes, fuck him.

But to claim that he's "average" or "mediocre" is just retarded.
No one is claiming he is average or mediocre, but some of you are making him out to be some sort of fucking Messiah, which he isn't. If he'd like to fuck off elsewhere, I definitely won't lose sleep over it. He is no Baggio, Zidane, or Del Piero ffs!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No one is claiming he is average or mediocre, but some of you are making him out to be some sort of fucking Messiah, which he isn't. If he'd like to fuck off elsewhere, I definitely won't lose sleep over it. He is no Baggio, Zidane, or Del Piero ffs!
I love this reaction. Who here is claiming he's a new Baggio or Zidane?

The majority of the people who dislike him, do so because he so far has refused to join us. And he's Italian. Simple as that.

Jun 6, 2015
He is going to be really good though. Not reaching Baggio, Zidane or Del Piero standards isn't really something to be sad about and I have never seen anyone suggest that he could emulate the aforementioned.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I love this reaction. Who here is claiming he's a new Baggio or Zidane?

The majority of the people who dislike him, do so because he so far has refused to join us. And he's Italian. Simple as that.
I dislike him because I don't think he's good enough for us. Take his penalties away and you get rather mediocre player. In addition he fears competition hence refusing to join us couple of summers in a row.

Jun 6, 2015
I dislike him because I don't think he's good enough for us. Take his penalties away and you get rather mediocre player. In addition he fears competition hence refusing to join us couple of summers in a row.
That claim is totally false and should be clear to anyone who has watched complete games of him playing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not true at all, he scores all sorts of goals...so what if he is great at penalties? Just another string to his bow. Did you see his goal against Red Star last night? Yes, modest opposition, but to imply that he is average at everything besides penalties is just wrong. We are talking about a very strong young player, versatile and tactically intelligent.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Which is make him more smarter, better for him to grow in the environment he already familiar with, rather than come to juve, only to be loaned to god knows how many other new teams.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Kid does everything for Sassuolo, all the plays go through him and he even backtracks to help defence. He is underrated because of his penalty record, yesterday he literally created 2-3 clear chances for Matri only. Looks very mature this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kid does everything for Sassuolo, all the plays go through him and he even backtracks to help defence. He is underrated because of his penalty record, yesterday he literally created 2-3 clear chances for Matri only. Looks very mature this season.
Italian Müller, at face value doesn't seem to excel at anything but he's very smart, and a bit of a dick (not close to the German though).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think he's that similar to Müller in terms of style. Actually he reminds me a bit of Özil with the way he moves and looks to find space.
Style wise yes, he is not similar. I just mean in how he is perceived. He's obviously many top games and important goals away from Müller, but he also plays for a small team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)