do you know zidan? (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
DAAAAAMN! Now im really interested in this guy!!!
How old is he, which team in denmark is he playing for etc. ?????????

OP

japrol

Nov 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    he is 23 and he play for FC Midtjylland

Around a week ago, FC Midtjylland's striker Mohamed Zidan was awarded the "Profile of the half-season" award for the second consecutive half-season, by the coaches in the SAS League. That was the first time any player had ever won two consecutive half-season awards.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    I know this guy and heard a lot of things about him.he was close to get signed by besiktas (the turkish club) this summer.but i don't know what probs happened..

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    nosubstitue959, maybe he thinks that he has no future playing for egypt in major tournaments. And he will make up a story that he is half Portugese or something to play for Portugal :p

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    DAAAAAMN! Now im really interested in this guy!!!
    How old is he, which team in denmark is he playing for etc. ?????????
    i live in denmark, and he is (NO DOUBT) the best forward/striker in DK. he got it all.. nice assists and crazy dribbling, but also very nice shot, very fast, and very very fast feet's..! he is from egypt... he is playing so good for his clubs directors was thinking about naming there (new) stadium Mohamed Zidan... its true !

Forza Juve!

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    damn, then Denmark will have Zidan and we will hav Zlatan. Swe - Denmark will be an entertaining match then ;)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    Maybe because it doesn't do much for their Viking Scandinavia image does it? An Eastern player becoming one of the best players to wear the red shirt - all due respect to the Laudrups, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)