do you know zidan? (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It's a shame that he dont wanna play for his own nation, but what're ya gonna do :p
Maybe the future with Denmark is brighter for him?

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Nice video. Reminds me of Mido in terms of professionalism. :groan:
...great dribbling style and speed though. If he wants to make it, he needs to get out of Denmark quick fast. 22..may turn into simply a Danish prodigy, unheard of on the world stage.

May 30, 2004
sooner or laer he ll come crawling back i hate guys like him wh more honour can you get tahn to represent ur country in any competition wht so ever ... let him play for denmark ... i cant say we dont need him hed be a reat help in da egypto squad but if he doesnt want then **** him right in dat stuck up nose of his

OP

japrol

Nov 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Guys I hared that barca thinking a bout him (to buy him) any one know about this information

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Naa I don't think its correct. Barca just released[sic] a list of players they would like to get on loan in January, I bet he would be on the list even though if they want him for themselfs.

The forwards on the list were John Dahl Tomasson, John Carew, Louis Saha, Nicolas Anelka, Marcus Rosenberg and Daniel Ljuboja.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    I just really hope that he doesn't prematurley self-distruct.

He sounds like a Cassano case...

I'm not fond of selfish players, but i still with him well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)