Do not let the GOAL fools you ....... (2 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Common Fahad!! do you really want to destroy this young talent's career by placing him on the bench?!!!

This will be another Carini, Sorin, Henry...etc. situation!!
Zalayeta is young too, aren't we destroying his talented career :D ??

Anyway, I just don't think that Zalayeta is good enough that's all. I would basically accept any new player we sign instead of him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If Juve get Cavenaghi (probably along with D'Alessandro), he will be loaned to Perugia. I agree with that policy, as it will give him a chance to train and play as a first team player, rather than just warm the bench and devaluate his price tag.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Zala should be sold, so should trez, salas, and Di vaio, we can and should do better for our attack, and the players are easily out there to improve.
hurrah, a controversial yet superb post!

Though I'd keep Di Vaio, but sell the others personally.

Del Piero Di Vaio Miccoli and Cavenaghi sounds good to me or we could try cisse from auxerre, he's quality too.

I wouldn't shed a tear if we got rid of trez and salas though.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
We shouldn`t hope too much from Cavenaghi, after all he's a 19 year old unproven player as of yet, and hyping him too much won't help.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
I am really not dissapointed with zalayeta cause he improved a lot since his first year in turin.Ok zala will never become del piero but i believe we should keep him as a 5th striker.
I would definetely keep di vaio cause i believe that he has potential to become a great player and i believe that if we sold treze we should buy someone really good like vieri,crespo otherwise there's no point of selling him.
IMO next year we should have del piero-treze,di vaio-miccoli and zala.
I also believe that we shouldn't spend much on our attack since we need to buy some really good defenders.
I have heard rumours about montella and stam joining us do you know sth about that?There is also the possibility of buying cannavaro who had a really bad year and either keep him or trade him with nesta...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Nick I doubt Inter would give us Cannavaro ;) And Milan would never exchange a 26 year old with a 30/31 year old defender :)

The current rumor is that of Corradi who would join us when and if we loan D'Alessandro to Lazio.

OP
Ahmed_

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Nick I doubt Inter would give us Cannavaro ;) And Milan would never exchange a 26 year old with a 30/31 year old defender :)

The current rumor is that of Corradi who would join us when and if we loan D'Alessandro to Lazio.
    Why Corradi???????? we will have Miccoli next season....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)