Djurgarden VS Juvenus Full time online (1 Viewer)

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
I don't know what "服务器已满,请稍侯再试!" meants, but I think it has something to do with "NO!". Won't let me watch it.

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
well it works for me... got those 服's a lot myself, but after pressing refresh on the page a number of times it suddenly worked. think you need realplayer as well...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Those chinese words basically mean something like " the server is full/busy, please try again later"

:impatient:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
yeah, hit refresh on the browser a couple of times and the game will eventually come. I watched the full game last night with only a few pauses and a couple more lags. Thanks for the link, I was really hoping on watching this game!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Anyone knows any link where can I download Juventus - Real Madrid game?
Phat game wasn't it?

How about Real Madrid - Manchester United and Manchester United - Real Madrid?

Anybody has those goals? There won't be enough space on my hard drive for all of them!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am getting nothing but a white screen after I click "cancel" in regards to downloading the language characters...any suggestions ???

OP
CINAalpizebra

CINAalpizebra

Aug 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++
    I don't know what "服务器已满,请稍侯再试!" meants, but I think it has something to do with "NO!". Won't let me watch it.
    RIGHT
    TO BUSY
    HOLD ON,PLEASE

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

how many MBs?
    i sent it to persianmafia to upload to a server sometime ago, but i think its about 13 mb, its a 5 minute or so summary of the game.

i want to watch this game, but every time i get the real player to come up and it says "connecting" after a few mintues it says

" Acess Denied"

rtsp://rsc.stvod.com/ftp_video/football/matches/c005.rm?userid=guest&token=4035f70ef54fc66809a7c63292ad9f27

then ti says something about going to real player customer support

anyone know whats wrong or how i can watch it?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    OK,

I am at my in-laws house in Toronto, and got the video to work. I had to refresh it a bunch of times before it would work..........

The first 20 minutes were slow- it was going frame by frame. After that, it was great !!!

The commentary is in Thai, and it helped me having my in-laws translate what the commentators were saying !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)