Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Such a disappointment. Berbatov is old, bad and injury prone. We're getting Man Utd's bad left over, and some people are actually fapping. Wow...
Except that he's not that old
He's definitely not bad
And he's definitely not injury prone

Left over from Man Utd? Those kinds of deals worked fine for us before. I'm excited!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't think we'll get another CF, so I'd rule that out unless we sell Matri. Can't see Matri, Berba and Llorente/Dzeko fighting it out for one spot. Maybe Kolarov as LwB and that's that.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Juventino★★★;3834880 said:
Pirlo was a free transfer. Oh, and you just can't use the argument that because it worked out for Pirlo it will work out for Berbatov. We could also get Grosso for the left back again if you're thinking that way. He's old, bad and a left over as well.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Not sure how I feel about this move but Sky Sprt 24 ultimo mercato is now reporting "Juventus, Berbatov rifiuta l'offerta dei bianconeri L'attacante ha preferito come destinazione il Fulham" (he has now turned down Juve for Fulham)
BS? Any other news on this?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not sure how I feel about this move but Sky Sprt 24 ultimo mercato is now reporting "Juventus, Berbatov rifiuta l'offerta dei bianconeri L'attacante ha preferito come destinazione il Fulham" (he has now turned down Juve for Fulham)
BS? Any other news on this?
:shocked:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Except that he's not that old
He's definitely not bad
And he's definitely not injury prone

Left over from Man Utd? Those kinds of deals worked fine for us before. I'm excited!
Maybe not that injury prone. I take that one back, but 31 is old for a left over. I never liked Berbatov and there is a reason why he's so cheap and that nobody really wants him.

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
Pirlo was a free transfer. Oh, and you just can't use the argument that because it worked out for Pirlo it will work out for Berbatov. We could also get Grosso for the left back again if you're thinking that way. He's old, bad and a left over as well.
and Toni too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)