Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
I don't like looks of this. Berba has flop written all over his Bulgarian ass.

But I guess for the reported 5 million, it ain't that much of a burden, and as long as we can throw him overboard next season once we get someone better, I'm ok with that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So you think our inability to sign a top player has nothing to do with the declined reputation of the league and club and is entirely down to incompetence/inexperience of those working the transfers?
I think these reasons are minimal for example Jovetic and Cavani if approached properly they are going to the best team in Italy yet they are stuck with their respective teams, we failed to sign any of them because of a wrong style.

A player like Dzeko for example is not attracted to us because of the wages we offer but he knows that we are a top club.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If this guy really is going to cost us €5M, I think Marotta might still be able to pull out something off his sleeve until Friday.
Because we are going to sign our 6th striker or selling one of Quag or Matri?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have been trying to find a statistic about him but I am not finding it, in one match (I think with his national team) he covered a ridiculous amount of distance during the entire game, I don't think he made 1 km, can someone find it?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not saying Berba is a superstar, but he has enough footballing cred and pedigree that I think this signing will be a boost to our squad. Speculation, of course, but it must definitely be more exciting for the squad to find out that Berbatov is gonna join them rather than Llorente or Bendtner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)