Diego Ribas da Cunha (26 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
This pic is so gangsta, he still need to work on his fitness and play direct football instead of joga bonito he tried many times during the match and didn't work several times and endup being a counter attack for those donkeys

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
More than decent I'd say, especially for a debut, but not as brilliant as some say. Though I hardly blame him for it, the whole midfield and attack went down in the second half and took Diego with him. But he was full of ideas even in the second half and the only one trying something, but the attackers were not following him enough. When he gels with the attack, things could get fiery. I just fear how we will fare when he gets injured.

But the biggest plus I'd give him, is heart. I don't know was it the atmosphere and the fans that kept chanting him, but his work rate was impecable. I like to see that in a fantasista. If not for Canna, he'd probably be my MOM.
When he gets injured you guys have Giovinco, although it looks like the poor kid won't be getting a chance even with Ranieri gone.

Decent might not have been the right word, but i made up for it with the rating 7.5:D

But of course when he gels with his teammates he will be an even stronger force.

He's so good at delivering the ball to the box and with players like Amauri and Iaquinta waiting like rabid dogs, it's just what you need.
So true :agree:

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Screw all this chat about no joga bonito. I love seeing Juve players entertain, this is football. Let him go for the flicks and tricks because that's the Brazilian way and when it works it works well. Plus it makes Juve look a more attractive side. Okay so sometimes you do lose the ball but some of the world's best players take those risks. Forza Diego...Play the game the way you want it!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
When he gets injured you guys have Giovinco, although it looks like the poor kid won't be getting a chance even with Ranieri gone.

Decent might not have been the right word, but i made up for it with the rating 7.5:D

But of course when he gels with his teammates he will be an even stronger force.

So true :agree:
That is the exact opposite of how I see the atomic ant's chances of playing this season. Ciro will give him regular time on the field, mainly as sub for Diego, but also, I hope, as back-up for Del Piero in attack. I am sure he can play there...Ciro has already shown he values our younger players...Marrone, De Ceglie, Marchisio, Giovinco...will all get more playing time than under Ranieri.

Also...Ciro will play him in positions where he can naturally excel, not as a wide midfielder, with Molinaro behind him. This is important...as it was far harder to produce when he was asked to play the Nedved role, which is not solely attacking, flair, skill, dribbling...but also covering back, battling on the flank, attempting one twos with molinaro.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
That is the exact opposite of how I see the atomic ant's chances of playing this season. Ciro will give him regular time on the field, mainly as sub for Diego, but also, I hope, as back-up for Del Piero in attack. I am sure he can play there...Ciro has already shown he values our younger players...Marrone, De Ceglie, Marchisio, Giovinco...will all get more playing time than under Ranieri.

Also...Ciro will play him in positions where he can naturally excel, not as a wide midfielder, with Molinaro behind him. This is important...as it was far harder to produce when he was asked to play the Nedved role, which is not solely attacking, flair, skill, dribbling...but also covering back, battling on the flank, attempting one twos with molinaro.
Very true!

We can see that due to injuries or suspenses everybody will get his playing time, in first game, where Sissoko, melo, camo should be playing none of them was playing so we played with back ups, Tiago, Marchisio, Poulsen, (and marrone in second half)!
No worries about GIO!

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008

Yes. i would love to see this too. I have a strong feeling that he will excel as a supporting striker. it's hes destiny.:agree: :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)