Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (104 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta wanted to rejuvinate this team, only signing older players in case of emergency (toni, barzagli) or at significant reduced wage (pirlo)

we should continue that path, and not sign a player who is in decline and would cost us far to much
not to mention his wages would be disturbing

also, we wont get him for that very reason. drogba will want to go retire at some rich ass team with a big ass wage

Dec 31, 2008
Juve consider Drogba swoop

Didier Drogba could make a sensational free transfer to Juventus in the summer if he doesn’t extend his Chelsea contract.

The Ivory Coast international is likely to be released by the Stamford Bridge side when his current deal expires in June.

He has been heavily linked with a move to China or the American MLS, but Juve could offer him the opportunity to test himself in Serie A and the Champions League.
Although Drogba is 34, his experience could be a valuable addition to Antonio Conte’s side in their return to Europe.

Drogba was also linked with a move to Milan in recent years.

:tuttosport:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Just give Del Piero a new contract and stop wasting time trying to sign these old heads.
This!!! Gianni and Umberto are not happy with you at all Andrea of you don't step in and sign Del Piero for another year

---------- Post added 18.04.2012 at 00:16 ----------

But also I don't want Drogba in Milan either. I use to not care because it make sour league stronger but I want those AC Bieberista fucks to suffer.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
He would improve Milan in my opinion especially in the final 3rd of the game whenIbra usually starts slacking off. Plus Drogba unlike Ibra is a big game player and is clutch. Milan lack big game players. This season their only clutch player has been the ref and his PK calls. Either way still want Milan to suck a dick in the market and sign junk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This. I'm not against signing Drogba but meanwhile we're booting Del Piero because he's too old? :sergio: Marotta.
When you put it like that, it sounds just horrible. But.... there's a 4 year age difference between them. And that means alot when we're talking about players in their 30s. Drogba will never compare to Del Piero in any way, but we're now talking about getting a world class player in, a short-term solution to a great problem we're having; the lack of a true bomber that can finish off the smaller sides and take us to the last 8 in the CL.

---------- Post added 24.05.2012 at 08:58 ----------

I thought he hadn't decided yet? :boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has decided he will leave Chelsea and he wont go to another European club when assuredly Chelsea would offer him more then any other European top club would offer him, he is going for one time cash cow that is the Chinese Yuan insane salary they are offering him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Such a shame. He'd be perfect. Oh well...

Got kind of excited about this, cause I don't quite see how we're gonna get those other big names we're being linked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)