Denis Zakaria (10 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
my guess is hell be used as a double pivot with loca. I watched the Italy game last night and he was used in that double pivot role. Also, looking at his game logs this season, that's where he's been utilized most. I think next year we will transition to a three man mid once we find another mid good enough to start regularly (ie Rovella) and he'll play more of a #6 role

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Yeah but don't forget he has totw card this year and headliners. Our only mid with totw is Located, while none of our players had headliners. Both of these types of cards are performance based.
it is a huge downgrade. 3 years ago many top teams are monitored him but after that injury his stats are really weakened.

my expectations are not high for him. i think in the summer we will get better midfielders.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
it is a huge downgrade. 3 years ago many top teams are monitored him but after that injury his stats are really weakened.

my expectations are not high for him. i think in the summer we will get better midfielders.
Take into consideration it was a card for last season. This season he already has 83 and 86 rated cards performance based so it really ain't that bad, but yeah first season after injury was one of his worst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)