Denis Zakaria - CM - Borussia Mönchengladbach (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
€2.5M is pretty fair and normal.

We've become so used to Tici's financial fuckery that somehow this deal sounds too good to be true. But in reality, it's a pretty normal deal.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Also reports that Allegri likes him (and prefered him to that nandez bloke) might show more synergy between DOF and Allegri, actually looking at players he likes rather than giving him random bums and free transfers to wedge in a team.

Really promising thus far, my ouitlook and hope for the team has increased greatly, looks like we have a clear idea and plan

May 26, 2016
Tall, strong guy, high workrate, can press and distribute the ball, for a low fee?

Yes please.

The pussification done by Tici of this squad looks like it's slowly being undone, turning into a firm cock ready to penetrate serie A once again.

A Beautiful mercato indeed

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Bro what are they smoking in Germany I need to get over there

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bunde...adbach-and-switzerland-s-midfield-marvel-7905

Plays a bit like: Patrick Vieira
"I've been compared to [Patrick] Vieira and [Paul] Pogba – two more players I really respect and, in a way, see as role models. When I watch videos of them I think I'd like to play that way," Zakaria has said previously. There is plenty more to come from the Gladbach player – who can also fill in at the back – and the signs are there that another Vieira or Pogba-styled long-limbed midfielder is on the rise. Strong, full of running, great in the tackle and a fine passer, Zakaria is quickly developing into an all-round midfielder in the same mould as former Arsenal and France midfielder Vieira.

What they’re saying
"It's not easy to compare him to the greats of the past, but he combines many qualities that were really defined by Michel Platini and Zinedine Zidane." - Gladbach goalkeeper Yann Sommer

"Denis is getting closer to his best and we’re all very happy to see that. He’s a really important player for our team." - Gladbach coach Adi Hütter
"I'm glad that Gladbach have found another pearl. At his age I was earning my first stripes for Borussia. He reminds me of Toni Kroos at that age." - German football great Lothar Matthaüs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)