Denis Zakaria - CM - Borussia Mönchengladbach (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
how many times you seen him play honestly?
Obviously not a lot, but I know how to read and make research to understand what type of player he is. Just personally not a fan of one way players like him, Matuidi, Sissoko, Bakayoko etc.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Obviously not a lot, but I know how to read and make research to understand what type of player he is. Just personally not a fan of one way players like him, Matuidi, Sissoko, Bakayoko etc.
Even if he fails, he'll be cheap and will have a reasonable wage at around 3 mil. This deal is low risk with a potential for high reward.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
You mean limited technically?
So did makelele, gattuso, and kante. Yet they had important role.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’m not crazy about zakaria either because I think we need creativity not more DMs, but if it allows Loca to roam forward more I’m ok with it. He seems like a more reliable version of Bentancur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)