Denis Zakaria - CM - Borussia Mönchengladbach (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
watched some highlights - Strong Pogba vibes. Less flair but covers more pitch and works hard. But looks like his midfield partner Kouadio Kone is having a better season at only 20 years of age

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We’re signing another DM. I’d like to hear what @Cronios thinks about this.
Yep you guessed that right, was about to post we ve signed yet another DM, we never learn do we?
Untill I red some reports claiming the SudanoCongoleze is a mixed between Zz and Platini and an expert at scoring outside the box!
If we believe this BS, we really are hopeless...

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yep you guessed that right, was about to post we ve signed yet another DM, we never learn do we?
Untill I red some reports claiming the SudanoCongoleze is a mixed between Zz and Platini and an expert at scoring outside the box!
You do realize, we need a DM so Locatelli can move higher up the pitch to better utilize his creative ability? Of course you know this, but you will still choose to spout utter nonsense.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Bro where you been, what do you think of vlahovic

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You do realize, we need a DM so Locatelli can move higher up the pitch to better utilize his creative ability? Of course you know this, but you will still choose to spout utter nonsense.
You need to realise that Cronios doesn’t actually watch our games or football in general. He has no clue who this player is. Hell, he doesn’t even really know what positions/roles of Juventus players as well.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I know that he really isn't a typical Swiss guy, but oh well, his last compatriot did quite well here, didnt he? Let's hope he can follow that path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)