Del Piero's last week (1 Viewer)

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002

gray

Apr 22, 2003
When Del Piero was walking into the tunnel after he got subbed against Livorno, I'm glad he had the wisdom to stop before he got into the tunnel and give the mid-air applause, just to show that he wasn't going to have a sulk in the dressing room. The commentator speculated that maybe he had a minor injury to nurse or something. If he didn't make that small gesture, I'm sure there'd be "Del Piero falls out with Capello" all over the papers :rolleyes:

wandy

Dec 18, 2004
Hmm... I just want if you can upload video dont at yousendit.com until now all in indonesia cant download all video from yousendit.com please if tommorow after match italian cup juve vs atalanta final whistle. and anybody have thats video, i hope not upload at yousendit.com
may be can upload at web1000.com ? I think that a good solution.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I only remember 2 highlights from DP: the goal, and his cheeky two-touch backheel. Did you want me to make clips of those two moments?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I only remember 2 highlights from DP: the goal, and his cheeky two-touch backheel. Did you want me to make clips of those two moments?
please...yeah

The 2-touch backheel.. :)

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by wandy ] ++
Hmm... I just want if you can upload video dont at yousendit.com until now all in indonesia cant download all video from yousendit.com please if tommorow after match italian cup juve vs atalanta final whistle. and anybody have thats video, i hope not upload at yousendit.com
may be can upload at web1000.com ? I think that a good solution.
LoL i can.
Try using FlashGet

http://www.amazesoft.com

wandy

Dec 18, 2004
No... I have use fresh download, somethink like Flash Get. But if i download from yousendit.com i ussually direct file in just a text, not a video. Hmm... solution i think only not upload in this provider. just search and upload at another site, ok?
Thanks

Square

Oct 6, 2002
can we get a re-up on the last link?

thanks a lot for these videos. without these the multimedia section would be fairly boring.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
If you can make a clip of the double backheel that would be greatly appreciated :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)