Del Piero vs Monaco (1998) (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Before the Knee reconstruction. Del Piero scored 32 goals, yes 32!! in all competitions that season (1997-98), then blew the knew 11/98.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    I was 10 at that time. At first they were showing Real Madrid-Dortmund but the Madrid fans had taken a goal down and so they switched to Juventus-Monaco. The first image I saw was Del Piero scoring this freekick.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
    I was 10 at that time. At first they were showing Real Madrid-Dortmund but the Madrid fans had taken a goal down and so they switched to Juventus-Monaco. The first image I saw was Del Piero scoring this freekick.

ah the good times. i remember that. only i was watchin juve since the begginig.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Could we get that free kick against Newcastle please?

btw did u get most of your goals from xt? I notice you post in the video clips forum a fair bit. I'm more of a lurker :devil:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Could we get that free kick against Newcastle please?

btw did u get most of your goals from xt? I notice you post in the video clips forum a fair bit. I'm more of a lurker :devil:
    Yeah I'm mostly a lurker there too, but post a bit here and there. These Cl goals I got off one of those guys FTPs.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Freekick vs. Newcastle

2nd Goal vs. Newcastle

Sorry for the Real Media format, thats the only format I have DP's Cl goals in. If anyone is aware of a decent RM -> AVI/MPEG converter, let me know. I know there is download.com, but most of them have crap quality output or are too small-time or unknown to be "taken advantage" of.

If I had more webspace (10mb) I would upload the entire folder of DP's Cl goals which is no more than 60mb, but in RM format....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Thanks for the Newcastle goals PM ;)

If you send your CL folder to my Gmail, I could upload them for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)